Written Update 23 January 2012

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Written Update 23 January 2012

Sorry for the delay in todays update.

The episode begins with Rana saying, 'Ammaji, your daughter-in-law gave her the panchamrith to drink.' Poojari ji says, 'But I made it with my own hands.' Ammaji says, 'before the poison reaches the child, take her inside!' Jitho is taken inside. Ammaji instructs, 'quickly call the doctor/dai!'

Once Jothi is inside Ammaji says to Jhanvi to get hot water and get a doctor. Everybody is encouraging Jitho. Jitho says, 'For the first time I have been able to give birth to my child. I don't care what happens to me; just my child should stay alive.' Ammaji continues to encourage her and says, 'Nothing will happen to you or your child. Your child will not only light up your life but also the whole of Veepur.' Jhanvi goes to Surya and says, 'Jitho is feeling worse by the minute.' Surya is concerned. Jhanvi continues saying, 'We have to call a doctor.' Surya says, 'But there are no doctors in Veepur. There is one but he will take 2-3 hours to arrive. You go inside, I'll organise for the doctor.' Kishan lal is extremely upset. Jhanvi goes inside to Ammaji and tells her that Surya has gone to Karnal to get a doctor, but it will take some time.' Ammaji says, 'Close the door.' Pandit ji is furiously ringing the bells of the mandir whilst Diya is intensely praying. He says, 'Don't do anything bad maa. In this Veepur for the first time a girl will live, don't steal her life from her.' Rana says, 'If maa shoes her kripa towards Jitho and her child today, nobody will able to spare Rukmi Thai.' Satpal says, 'Don't worry nothing like that will happen.' Avtar is encouraging Kishan lal. Chamkila says to Kuldeep, 'Let's go, I can't watch all of this.' Pandit ji is continusouly ringing the bells of the mandir. Kishan lal says, 'Don't steal this happiness from me. You can't give me a punishment like this. Please maa, please.' Pandit ji says, 'Don't worry Kishan lal, Matha Rani won't let anything happen to your child.' He keeps on encouraging him.'

On the other side, all the ladies are trying to get Jitho to give birth to the child. Jitho is shouting as she is in very much pain. Rana says, 'The game is over,' indicating that he has won However, suddenly everyone hears the cries of a baby coming from inside. Rana is horrified. Shivlali says, 'It's a girl!' Everyone is extremely happy, especially Ammaji. Kishan lal and Diya enter the room. Ammaji congratulated Kishan saying, 'It's a girl.' Kishan lal picks up his daughter and says, 'Jitho, she's just like you.' He says to Ammaji, 'She's really beautiful isn't she? Devi maa heard our call, we will love our daughter a lot Jitho.' He lays his daughter down next to Jothi. He says to Jothi, 'You relax. When you are better we will go home.' Kishan lal takes his daughter to Poojari ji who blesses her. Suddenly, Jothi's vision starts to blur. She is having difficulty breathing. Santosh is seeing that she is no more. Santosh shows Ammaji what has happened. Ammaji looks at Jothi and sees she is no longer breathing. Ammaji closes Jothi's eyes. Everyone is shocked. Kishan lal goes up to his wife asking everyone what has happened to his wife. Nobody replies. He tries to wake Jitho up but she doesn't open her eyes. He says, 'Jitho you can't leave me. Jitho you can't leave me, you can't.' Rana enters the room to see that Jothi si no more. Kishan lal is extremely upset and is crying his heart out saying, 'Jitho was so happy, what has happened? What has happened?' The doctor enters and says, 'Looking at her it is obvious that she has been fed something that was poisonous.' Everyone is shocked. Tanisha says, 'But Jitho has only had panchamrith from the morning.' Rana says, 'That means somebody has mixed poison in the panchamrith.' Santosh says, 'Something as bad as this can only be done by the person who did not want the birth of this child. The person who doesn't want a laado's birth in Veepur.' Rana says, 'Stop talking rubbish. Tell me who you are talking about.' Santosh says, 'fine then, let me tell you clearly. Behind this horrible idea is you. You didn't want the birth of this girl in Veepur.' Rana said, 'You and your Ammaji are always after me. Didn't you see that I gave the panchamrith to Jitho with my own hands?'

Precap: Santosh says, 'You are such a horrible person. Saying big things won't wipe away what you have done. You will die a horrible death.' Rana shouts at her and takes out Satpal's gun to shoot Santosh. Surya is trying to stop him.'

My apologies for any mistakes in today's update. I had to do it in a rush. Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on today's episode.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😃 surya trying to stop Rana, interesting😃😃😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Preeti... 🤗
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thanx for the update..saw the epi today !! rana forgot that santosh had spent a large chunk of her life in veerpur so she's well aware of the people's mentality ..she wont make any false accusation !! now it's ammaji's turn to speak up !!😊