Written Update 19 January 2012

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update -19 January 2012-

Episode begins with a lot of preparation for Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi in the mandir. Ammaji is ensuring that everything is set to go. She says, 'It is not only Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi today, we are also celebrating the fact that in the minds of people from Veerpur there is a new thought for their and women's rights.' Ammaji continues checking everything is ready. She sees Santosh coming and says, 'Where were you Santosh?' Santosh sayas, 'Just went to get panchamrith for the pooja. Here you go Shiva (Dia).' Dia takes the panchamrith whilst Ammaji is saying, 'It's good that you are doing all this...I am getting old.' Santosh says, 'What are you saying Ammaji? You and old? Never. You may think this but nobody else does! Fire stays like fire no matter whether it is young or old!' Dia, Ammaji, Chanda and Tanisha are laughing. Santosh tells Chanda to come with her inside. Tanisha says, 'Yes chahi you go I will handle all this work.' Avtar says, 'No Tanisha, don't make this mistake. She always leaves work have way through and puts the load on someone else!' Chanda starts laughing. Avtar says, 'Chanda sit there and complete the job!' Santosh takes Chanda inside. Everyone is laughing...Avtar exclaims, 'Bhabhi let her stay and complete the work!' Ammaji says, 'Listen, make sure Kishan lal's wife is ready, it is nearly time.'

Rana gathers everyone in the family area and says to Surya, 'Come on. Get ready quickly.' Surya and Jhanvi don't know what's going on. Rana says, 'Look, we are going to such a special occasion and they don't even know what's going on. We are going to Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi. Get ready soon everyone.' Kuldeep and Param irritated look at each other. Rana says, 'Even though Ammaji is against us the people of Veerpur are ours so we should also participate in their happiness. When Ammaji is doing such a big thing for Veerpur, we should be there to encourage her Get ready quickly.' Surya turns to look at Jhanvi for a while. Surya and her are confused and shocked at the change in Rana's attitude. Shivlali takes Jhanvi with her to get ready. Surya seems in deep thought and Rana asks him what he is thinking. Rana says, 'Go get ready.' Surya leaves.

Jhanvi is in her room thinking how Rana suddenly was talking about the happiness of Veepur. And about that happiness that he is fighting against Ammaji for...Why is he doing all this? Jhanvi continues dressing up. She is trying to put on a necklace which she is having difficulty with. Someone knocks on her bedroom door. Surya comes in asking her if she is ready. Jhanvi says, 'No, just two minutes.' Surya notices she is having trouble putting her necklace on. He comes forward and helps her. Jhanvi looks at him through the mirror. Jhanvi thanks him. Surya says, 'Get ready. I am waiting for you.' He turns to leave when his watch gets caught in Jhanvi's saree. Surya tries to take it off but can't do it. Jhanvi smiles and steps forward to do it. Surya keeps on looking at her while she is loosening the Saree's thread from his watch. Once Jhanvi has untangled the saree Surya is still looking at her. Jhanvi asks him, 'Why are you looking at me like this?' Surya takes his eyes off her and just says, 'Main wait kara hoon neeche.' Jhanvi smiles and nods. Surya leaves the room. Jhanvi stays there smiling to herself for a while and then she follows.

The mandir is fully decorated for Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi. Ammaji is welcoming people coming in. Santosh, Chanda and Tanisha bring Kishan lal's wife out of the room and sit her down. Ammaji comes and blesses her and says, 'You look so sweet. Kali tika lagadoo, nazar na lage kissi ki.'

Over at Rukmi Thai's house, she is making some drink and mixing something dangerous in it. She pours it in a small glass bottle and smiles to herself.

At the mandir Ammaji says, 'Why are you just sitting there, get up and dance! Play the drums, it is a happy and special occasion.' Everyone gets up and enjoys themselves dancing and singing. Ammaji ushers Kishan lal to the place where everyone is dancing. Kishan lal joins in in the celebration. Suddenly Rana and his family enter carrying gifts. The smiles on many faces wipe away. Ammaji is smiling. Everyone stops dancing and stands aside. Rana says, 'Why did you stop playing the drums? It is a special occasion. Celebrate. Play the drums in a such way that the instrument rings in the whole of Veepur.' People start playing. Ammaji says, 'Come and sit down all of you.' Rana and family take a seat. Rana comes towards Kishan lal to congratulate him. He says, 'Congratulations Kishan lal. This is a gift from our side.' Kishan lal hesitantly takes the gift Rana is handing to him. Shivlali comes and congratulates Kishan lal's wife and gives her presents. She says, 'Here daughter. Many, many congratulations. May god always keep you happy.' Jhanvi comes to Kishan lal's wife and says, 'Bohoth hi bhagyishaali maa hai aap.' Param is irritated and Surya is just looking at Jhanvi. Jhanvi turns around and smiles at Diya. Diya takes the thaal in Jhanvi's hands at puts it aside. Jhanvi has some sympathy on her face for Diya as Diya is still dressed up as a boy. Jhanvi goes to Ammaji and takes her blessings. Jhanvi goes to Surya and introduces her family members to him. Jhanvi is happy to see Surya greeting her family members. Param and Kuldeep are annoyed. Ammaji says, 'Rantej why are you standing there? Go and sit down.' Rana acts as if he has totally changed his attitude towards Ammaji and puts his hands together in front of her as if she is doing a favour towards him. Once Rana is seated he gives Ammaji a very fake smile. All the ladies start the rasam of godh bharayi. Suddenly Rukmi Thai enters acting as a very elderly women with a walking stick, so old that two girls need to support her to help her walk. She looks to Satpal and Satpal indicates to her who Kishan lal's wife is. Rukmi Thai smiles to herself. Satpal whispers in Rana's year, 'Sarkar, Rukmi Thai.' Rana looks up to see her standing there. Rukmi Thai grips on firmed to the poisoned jar with the drink in her hands and hides it behind her back.

Precap: Rukmi Thai pours the poisoned solution in to the panchamrith for the Pooja. Poojari ji says, 'Now give her the panchamrith to drink.' Santosh hands the panchamrith to Kishan lal's wife and she drinks it.

Full episode written. Sorry that the full episode was not written earlier. As I watch the episode online the first part was not uploaded.

Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on the episode.

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today jhanvi surya scene was awesome i think today onwards love story track was begining iam really happy
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Preeti.. I guess first part is missed where Rana calls everyone from family and asks them to get ready as they are going to Godbharai function... Param and Kuldeep and shocked. Jhanvi and Surya are suspicious...
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Preeti.. I guess first part is missed where Rana calls everyone from family and asks them to get ready as they are going to Godbharai function... Param and Kuldeep and shocked. Jhanvi and Surya are suspicious...

ooohh sorry everyone! thanks for telling me darshu di...as i watch the epi online the first part wasnt uploaded. im just watching it now then i will add it into the update. my apologies for any inconvenience.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey no problem yaar... Its just that I managed to catch first part only today and cant unnotice fact that Jhanvi came along with Surya again...๐Ÿ˜‰
and Surya's new wardrobe collection!
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜wow wow wow what a jaya scene loved it ,did you guyz notice janvi make up today unlike other days it was very soft and dare i say she look very angelic โญ๏ธeven her hair was tamed and a new sari perfect scene and did you notice the diya janvi scene the blinking of eye to greet each other sad and last but not least janvi introducing surya to her uncle and surya greeting her family and janvi smile wow chake pe chake ho raha ta ๐Ÿ‘ well done
๐Ÿ‘
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hey no problem yaar... Its just that I managed to catch first part only today and cant unnotice fact that Jhanvi came along with Surya again...๐Ÿ˜‰
and Surya's new wardrobe collection!

i know right darshu di! The new wardrobe collection suites him more! loved the eye to eye communication between JaYa and I loved it how they were both thinking the same thing about the change in Rana's attitude. Well at least I think that's what Surya was thinking about...
@ tamzin43 your right...great JaYa scene today
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti...๐Ÿค— wow happy to know that there was such a sweet JaYa scene๐Ÿ˜ and also the fact that Surya actually acknowledged Janvi's family...๐Ÿ˜ chalo their story is really moving in the right direction...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more thing jhnvi asks surya why are u looking like that?he says she looks good in this saree it was not updated in written update becoz it was cutted in online episode that scene was beautiful,amazing ,sooo sweeet last but not least superaaab๐Ÿ‘