Written Update 18 January 2011

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update -18 January 2011-

Episode starts off with starts off with Jhanvi in her bedroom upset about the previous things Rana had said to her. She recalls the horrible things Rana said and feels ashamed that he can go to these limits. Shivlali enters the room after a while and says, 'Daughter, I apologise to you on behalf of Param. I know because of what he is done it is very difficult but if possible please forgive him.' She puts her hands together in front of Jhanvi and apologises. Jhanvi says, 'Maa what are you doing? The hands of elders are raised to give blessings, not to apologise. I just can' believe that Param used and made fun of a girl in this way. Shivali says, 'This is the truth. In this house and in the entire Veepur people don't ever respect women. Daughter, whatever happens, don't take it to heart. If you think about it you will be very hurt. Just think as if you have to grow into a beautiful flower in this dirty place.' Surya enters the room and stops at the doorway seeing Jhanvi and his mother talking. Shivlali turns to see him standing there. So does Jhanvi. Shivlali goes to Surya and says, 'Son, only people with very bright futures get wives like Jhanvi. She has protected this relation from falling.' Shivlali leaves as Surya looks up at her. Surya looks to Jhanvi slowly and says, 'Maa said the right thing. You are a really nice girl. More than at what Param did, I am feeling ashamed of my horrible thoughts. I used to think so wrong of you.' Jhanvi looks at him hopefully with tears in her eyes. Surya continues, 'For no reason I used to get so angry of you. But today when the truth came infront of me I came to you to apologise for what I did. If possible, please forgive me. Today for you in my heart there is even more respect. I thought because Param was my brother he would always to the right thing and I used to blame you for everything. But not only has Param gone for the wrong side, with him so have I.' Ashamed Surya leaves the room unable to make eye contact with Jhanvi. Jhanvi shakes her head to herself thinking that none of this was Surya's fault.

Rajo is in a dirty store room crying to herself when Param enters. Rajo says, 'Paying respect to my love for you I took all the fault as mine. You will not turn from your promise, will you? You will love me, won't you?' Param says, 'Are you going mad, of course I will love you as long as you don't tell anyone anything.' Rajo says, 'If I wanted to tell anyone anything I wold have done it a long time back. I feel upset in this house. Please take me out of here. Please.' Param says, 'You wait. I will doing something. Just sit here patiently.' Param leaves and locks up the storeroom. Rana sees him coming. He says, 'Son. You said in front of everyone and I accepted it. Now tell me what is the truth. Son. Think of me as a friend and forget being ashamed.' Param says, 'Um'dad. The truth is that from the day of marriage to today Jhanvi only accepts Surya as her husband. Surya raised his hand at me because I tried to teach her a lesson. She is trying to bring conflict between us brothers.' Rana says, 'Why did you hide this from me? Don't worry. I will give you your rights!'

Rana is having a head massage when his messenger comes and tries to tell him that Ammaji has come. Ammaji enters the house with some of the crowd of Veerpur behind her including Kishan lal. Rana says, 'What is it? Why are you circling my house.' Ammaji says, 'Because you are worried about the villagers and Veerpur, if there is any good news I will have to come and tell you. I have come to invite you and your family for Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi. Hope you will attend. And take care of your health. The weather is not good outside.'

Shera says, 'What's wrong with this old lady's mind? Satpal'have the people of Veerpur gone mad?' Rana laughs and laughs and laughs the he says, 'Insects have enthusiastically come out during the wet season but they have forgotten that at the crack of dawn they will be dead on the floor. The reason for the happiness of Veerpur will eventually become the reason for their destruction. Shera asks Rana what he is thinking about. Rana says, 'Who is there in Veepur who will do work for me even if their eyes are closed.' Satpal says, 'For small work there are many people master. How big is the job?' Rana says, 'If I don't respond to what Ammaji is doing to me, then the villagers will be less scared of me. Kishan lal's child should not come in this world! If Kishan lal's child is a baby girl it should not come in this world! This will be negative towards us! Kishan lal has to be punished for what he is done. The reason for Kishan lal's child's death will be Ammaji herself. Ammaji had come to plant her flag in Veepur. But now I will not let what she wants happen.' Shera laughs and says, 'Sarkaar, for these important jobs we need important people. Someone who does the job and takes their footprints with them.' Rana says, 'Rukmi Thai''

Rukmi Thai is in her house singing to herself whilst preparing food. Suddenly money is thrown in front of her. She looks up to see Satpal and Rana's other worker standing there. She takes the money, smiles up at them and nods.

Precap: There is a lot of dancing and music ringing in the mandir when Rana and family enter. Everyone stops what they are doing and the smile from many faces wipes off. Ammaji is smiling.

Just for JaYa fans: Jhanvi is standing next to Surya when they enter the mandir. Not near Param or Kuldeep.

Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on the episode.

Just a little message. Visit this link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2673302?pn=2

Scroll down to the last post (the one with a picture of a cute little puppy). Be the first one to reply to what I have asked and get a online sent reward -made by me-! Be quick!

Edited to add: Second and Third quickest will also receive a prize!

And remember even if you are not 1st, 2nd or 3rd please still answer the questions as we all want to get to know each other!

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx for the update !! it's good to see surya appologising..hope he stays with janvi & supports her from now onwards.😃

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti for the update...🤗gosh am so happy that Surya actually apologized to Janvi... 😍
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update preeti...😊
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊