Jhanvi Surya, Phulwa Abhay

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!
I am not sure whether this is just me thinking it but don't you think the love story of Jhanvi and Surya is quite similar to that of Abhay and Phulwa. I am not a regular viewer of Phulwa but through promos and short views of the episodes I have gathered that Phulwa had also married Abhay to get revenge and tear apart his family as the Thakur had done to hers. Despite this, the couple who hated each other are now beginning to fall in love. I think that's the base of the story currently and Jhanvi and Surya seem to be going on the same track. What do you think?

Just a little message. Visit this link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2673302?pn=2

Scroll down to the last post (the one with a picture of a cute little puppy). Be the first one to reply to what I have asked and get a online sent reward -made by me-! Be quick!

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ preeti
u are some what right...but phulwa loved abhay before also
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivusharma

@ preeti

u are some what right...but phulwa loved abhay before also

yeah but didn't she love him thinking he was nice but he turned out not to be...wasn't he faking because he wanted her to go into jail or something like that? sorry i dont know the exact story...just gathered from promos.
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phulwa Marries Abhay to take Revenge. But Laterly they feel they r in Love with Each Other... But they didnt Express their Love...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree with this comparison. I watch Phulwa occasionally and the story is very different despite when you summarise it (like you did) it seems the same...however, it actually isnt.

Two very different stories and tracks.