Written Update 17 January 2011

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update -17 January 2011-

Today's episode begins with Jhanvi seeing Param outside her bedroom. She is curious as to what he is doing there. Surya is asleep when he suddenly wakes up seeing that Jhanvi isn't in the room. He gets out of the room and follows her. Meanwhile Jhanvi is following Param through the house to see where he is going carrying her clothes and jewellery. Param thinks somebody is following him but Jhanvi escapes the sight of his eye just in time. Param reaches his room and Jhanvi slightly opens the door and peeks in to have a look at what Param was doing. The room is absolutely dark. She enters the room and notices Param coming with the maid from the side of the room. She quickly goes and hides behind the curtain. Param tells the maid to go and put on the Saree and jewellery. The maid says that if anyone especially Jhanvi finds out she will be in deep trouble. Param says to not worry, he is there. Jhanvi is seeing all this happen and she is shocked. Meanwhile Surya has seen Jhanvi enter Param's room. He is suspicious and thinks that Jhanvi is fooling his family. Surya goes closer to the room. The maid is saying to Param what if you break your promise? Param says he will marry her and make her a queen. The maid gets convinced and goes and dresses like Jhanvi. Param says just one time what I want happens then he will marry her. He says Jhanvi needs her and the maid has become his habit.

Surya is walking towards Param's bedroom. He hears his brother talking to Jhanvi. He slightly opens the door and peeks through when he sees that Param and the so called Jhanvi are hugging. Surya is getting frustrated and he suddenly can't control his anger. He opens the door of the room and shouts Jhanvi's name out in a warning way. Param and the maid break apart from their hug are shocked as they had not expected Surya to react in such a way. Suddenly, Jhanvi turns on the lights from behind the curtain. She steps out and goes and stands next to Surya. Surya sees her standing next to him and is shocked. If she is there who is Param with? The maid turns around to face Surya. Surya is once again taken-aback. The maid sees Surya and Jhanvi standing there. Param is nervous and doesn't understand what to do. Surya asks Param what is going on. Jhanvi says, 'I will tell you. This is the plan of your younger brother. Maybe you hadn't heard everything that just happened that's why I will tell you. To snatch me all his tries failed. That is why he became such a negative person. He wants you to hate me so behind your back he can do whatever he wants.' Param asks her, 'What rubbish are you talking? He asks her why he would follow her. Surya she is trying to separate us this is why she is saying these lies.' Param steps forward to hurt Jhanvi but Surya steps in front of Jhanvi to protect her. Surya has anger in his eyes for Param.

In the mandir everyone is cheering for Ammaji. Ammaji stops them and says, 'This not time to cheer for me, it is time to cheer for Veepur. It is time to cheer for all the women, men and children.' Once Ammaji says this everyone is cheering for their Veepur. Ammaji smiles.

Rana comes out from his room as his sleep has been disturbed by what is happening with Jhanvi, Surya and Param. Surya forces the maid out of Param's room and in front of Rana. Shivlali comes out of her room curious about what is going on. Surya says to Rana, 'Ask Param what all of this is.' The maid is at Rana's feet crying for her life. Rana's second wife tells the maid to stand up and asks Rana, 'Why is this servant wearing Jhanvi's clothes?' Jhanvi tells Rana, 'Your son Param has promised this maid to give her the right of being the daughter-in-law of this house.' Rana is shocked and looks towards Param who is extremely nervous. Param shouts, 'Yes! I have done this! What else should I have done?! I love Jhanvi. I couldn't live without her. That is why I was making the maid wear Jhanvi's clothes so I could feel better. How is this wrong?!' Surya says, 'Is this love? Father, this is not love at all. It is just an attempt to make me think negatively of Jhanvi. And this happening for numerous days now. This isn't love at all! He is just trying to take out his anger!' Jhanvi says to Rajo (the maid), 'Tell us the truth. You know what will happen if you lie in front of Rana. What kind of deal is going on between you and Param for so many days. Don't be scared, just tell the truth.' Rajo falls to Rana's feet and says, 'Rana sahib, all of this that happened, happened because of me. There is no fault of Param in this.' Surya and Jhanvi are shocked. Rajo says, 'Seeing all this money I was tempted. I forgot that a servant is the shoe of a malik. Please forgive me. Please forgive me!' Jhanvi and Surya are confused. Param seems satisfied. Rana tells the maid to move away. He says, 'You have told the truth that is why you are alive. Just remember, if after today you are even near Param you will forget where you came from and where you are. Understand? Now go away.' Jhanvi says, 'What are you doing daddy ji. Your son has used this maid. Instead of feeling for her you are scaring and blackmailing her to make her go away?' Rana tells Jhanvi to be quiet. Surya is shocked as is Jhanvi. Rana says, 'You are the daughter-in-law of this house, so just stay in your limits. This is between two brothers, they will sort it out. Whatever they do, you shouldn't get in between them being a girl. It is the fault of the maid so how am I doing the wrong thing?' Jhanvi says, 'Rajo is lying to save Param. She will tell the truth if you just put a little pressure on her.' Rana says to Jhanvi, 'You are not from this house therefore I am explaining to you one last time, do NOT question my decision. I am the god of this place. You don't questions god's decision. Stop getting involved between men.' Jhanvi looks at Surya and then to Param who is smiling. She leaves the area stopping near Shivlali but not saying anything. Rana's second wife tells the maid to leave. Surya is looking threatening towards Param. Rana says to him, 'I didn't expect you would forget about your brother for a girl like Jhanvi.' Surya leaves frustrated.

Precap: Ammaji comes to Rana's haweli and says, 'I have come to invite you and your family for Kishan lal's wife's godh bharayi. Skip of scene. Rana is telling his worker, 'Insect have enthusiastically come out during the wet season but they have forgotten that at the crack of dawn they will be dead on the floor. The reason for the happiness of Veerpur will eventually become the reason of their destruction.'

Sorry to make you read so much. A lot to cover in today's telecast. Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on the episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update !! saw the epi after a long time ...one thing was evident , whatever may rana say to janvi but surya didnt support him, his expressions said it all, he didnt openly protest his father but he didnt like it either !! 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updates! I am happy misunderstanding between Jhanvi and Surya is clear...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. happy that the misunderstanding is claered between Surya and Jhanvi and suruya didnt like the way Rana decided to deal with the matter👏 The cracks in Rana's household are evident😃
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲omg omg omg what an episode 👏whats gonna happen tomorrow can,t wait, do,nt know if i,ll be able to sleep p,s thanks for the update😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti... 🤗wow this is so nice finally the misunderstanding is cleared... 😃now surely even if Janvi has to stay with Param... Surya will protect her somehow... 😍
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today iam so happy bcoz jhanvi and surya misunderstanding cleared
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. whtever surya did today was awesome. now we might be able to see th love story.