aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what will happened now?

Will Rana allow param to take kuldeep days by saying that it is a brothers matter and they will handle it themselves or he will scold Kuldeep again.

well it will be interesting that kuldeep and jhanvi stays together and jhanvi come to know the truth and this time Jhanvi take advantage of the situation.

Its a long time jhanvi has not done anything against Rana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Jhanvi will be ever staying with Kuldeep... Ever if that happens, Kuldeep will be killed by Chamika itself...🤣
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dont know about the five days of Kuldeep but its a long way from showing as the nxt few episodes will have the godhbharai of Kishanla's wife😒 What will kuldeep do in the five days btw...play LUDDO perhaps🤣
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think surya should offer some help n take the 5 day burden away
param n surya may share/decide/compete wot to do with the 5 days-----kuldeep may injure himself or something
maybe break aleg or head this time :-P
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Dont know about the five days of Kuldeep but its a long way from showing as the nxt few episodes will have the godhbharai of Kishanla's wife😒 What will kuldeep do in the five days btw...play LUDDO perhaps🤣

@Bold: lolll...yeah would be perfect!!!...hehehe...

I am not sure what happens next...but have a feeling it is going to be good...Surya will not let anything bad happen...:)...he definitely not let Param take those days...Rana may shout at Surya...but half of his business is managed by Surya...so if Surya is adamant on something..I doubt Rana can do anything...😃...I am just ecstatic after today's Epi...truely happy after days...😆👏