Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think in tomorrows episode...jhanvi will disclose param's evil plans infront of surya...but what will surya do futher after knowing about his brother...will he able to bear it..that his own brother has cheated him...

what do u guys think...will surya warns his brother & scolds him for playing such nasty games with him...or he just leaves the issue there...

well..in my opinion surya shouldn't leave this issue...becoz if he leaves it here itself jhanvi has to stay with param for 10 days...& surya knows that jhanvi don't want to stay with param...so he may do something by which jhanvi don't need to stay with param.
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya I guess have to wait to check whether its really Jhanvi or not... But I really want Surya to take firm action against Param.. But if that happens Param will be more mad after Jhanvi and Surya...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup..!! di...it may be jhanvi...or it may be surya itself who has turned on the light...(can't expect what will happen next in this serial)...but hope it's jhanvi who has brought truth infront of surya.

i don't expect it's kuldeep...becoz he is not in such a mood to bring param's truth infront of surya...i mean he's good till now...but now he is also feeling jealous of surya...& i don't think that he does... such a thing to bring param's truth infront of surya.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I checked the precap, Its surely Jhanvi who turns on light... Its not kada.. actually its diamond bangel from Jhanvi's hand...
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah iam also observe it its jhanvi
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope it's jhanvi :-)
but i thought this track would run for a while but looks like the CV's are taking it further ! can't wait :-D
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea i think it might be jhanvi because seeing the shadow behind the curtain it looks like someone in a sari. and especially what happened in the last epi where jhanvi saw Param taking her stuff out of her room i think she might make a move towards finding out what he is up to. do you remember the last time Param was going hard on Jhanvi Surya said that this time her didn't do anything to him because he remembered the fact that Param was his brother but next time if Param did anything similar then he would forget their relationship and give him a difficult time. I think Surya won't forgive Param as he is not that stupid to just fall for anything.