Written Update 16 January 2011

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update 16 January 2011

Ammaji is still face to face with Rana having their arguments about who is right and who is wrong. Rana says that all these people you have gathered here will get to know the truth as time passes. Ammaji says 'yes Rana…this last thing you said was correct…as time passes people will get know and will realise what is the truth.' Ammaji explains, 'Rana if you were really that brave you wouldn't be scared of me as shows in your eyes. You are scared of me because you know I am on the right side and you are on the wrong side. After so long this Veerpur has woken up from sleep and I will support them.' Rana realises that things are not going in his favour. He goes to Kishan lal and says , "You are from Veerpur. You know this old lady is speaking rubbish. You are my belonging. You forget that I was angry with you and I forget that you were angry with me. Come give me a hug.' But Kishan lal steps away and refuses to be on Rana's side. Rana's family is shocked. Ammaji says, 'What did you Rana? Aapne aap ko sheher batlakar jungle ke masoom janwaro se dosti kar nikal para.' After the black mails him and says, 'Before every house in Veerpur is awaiting your death, agree that what I am saying is right.' Ammaji and crowd leave the front of Rana's haweli cheering Ammaji ki Jai, Ammaji ki Jai! Jhanvi has seen all of these and is smiling to herself saying that Ammaji you handle the crowd from outside while I break this family from inside.

Jhanvi leaves and Param sees her. He leaves Rana and other family members behind. Once Jhanvi comes into her room she sees that Param is lying on her bed. She gets shocked and angry and tells him to leave her room. Param says 'anger is always on at your nose…but I don't mind. The good news is that from tomorrow your 5 days with Surya will end and it will be Kuldeep's turn. But Kuldeep has given me his 5 days with you. (Jhanvi is shocked). This means I will have another whole 10 days with you not 5 and during those 10 days you will have to listen to my rubbish, you will have to complete the responsibilities of a wife and you will have to tolerate whatever I do.' Param then leaves the room.

Rana is very angry with his men. He is kicking them, hitting them and saying negative things about them. He says, 'why do I give you food? So you act like a dog and bit the people of Veerpur? Those people who used to shine my shoes are now against me.' His anger continues. Surya eventually explains to him that hitting Yashpal etc will not do anything. Rana says, 'every hand that has been raised for ammaji will be raised to hit her.'

Surya is in his room when Jhanvi comes in Surya asks her what she is doing in his room. Jhanvi says 'I am not sure why you are angry with me. This is our last night of the 5 days, being your wife I have full right to stay in your room.' Jhanvi takes everything and lays herself on the floor. Surya goes and sleeps on the bed.

Ammaji is explaining that 5 alone fingers can twist and break but when they are together and form in to a fist no ones can do anything to destroy them. She continues encouraging them and says there is no need to worry. They are all there for each other and she is there for them. She encourages them to stand up for their rights.

Jhanvi and Surya both can't sleep, are restless thinking about each other. Surya is getting annoyed with the fact that Jhanvi was apparently with Param and Jhanvi is recalling their sweet scenes from Delhi and how Surya suddenly got angry with her. Jhanvi remembers Shivlali telling her that Surya doesn't ever get angry pointlessly. They fall asleep. Suddenly Jhanvi hears some noises. She comes out of her room and sees Param picking up something outside her room. She wonders what Param had been doing so late at night in her room. (He was getting Jhanvi's clothes, jewellery etc to make the made look like her.

Precap: The precap was the same as yesterdays. Surya sees Param and the maid hugging and angrily opens the door of the room. Someone turns the light on. Param and the maid get scared.

I am sorry if any body else was going to do the WU for today. I just thought I would do it now as I might not have been able to do it later :D Hope its not a problem. Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates! They just showed this precap in Friday's episode coz they dont have anything in today's episode??
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates! They just showed this precap in Friday's episode coz they dont have anything in today's episode??

Thanx for the update. Waise darshu i'm positive abt the hand that switched on the light. Its Jhanvi
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much dear.😊..actually i'm out suddenly & don't even have time to inform it before...so couldn't do it...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update !! finally veerpur is changing !! 👏
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti...🤗 mujhe laga friday's precap will be towards the end aur yahaan to it's going to be shown tomorrow... 😆 ek hi episode mein detectivegiri... kya baat hai...😆. from Lata dii looks like it's Janvi only... wow great...😃.. so what i thought that person having a "kada" was right... 😛 but only thing i thought it's Kuldeep..😳. coz i did not expect they would show all the detectivegiri in a single episode...😆