rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All the very best to all the participants...🤗

12,19,22❤️
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow everyone has made such amazing creations!!
I wish I could vote for more than just three.
But here is my vote:
#3, #5 and #21
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today is the last date for voting. Please put in your votes by 2359 (11.59pm). No votings will be accepted after this time.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Votings closed. No more votings will be accepted.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cool...by when will the results be out?
-bonbon- thumbnail
We have a tie between four entries! Can you believe that?!?! I could have put in my vote and decided upon a winner but since the results are so close I thought that would not be fair. Please vote for only one entry out of the four entries posted below. Last time and date to vote is 11.59pm on the 08-03-2012. Please put in your votes. Same rules as last time except only vote for one entry please and do not vote for your own entry! Good luck to all. Here are your four top entries in which you have to pick:

Entry 19

Entry 21

Entry 22

Entry 23

Please vote fairly and ASAP! Thanks all! :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
Hi Friends!

It is finally time to announce the winner of the Creative Creations Competition! It was a great turn out as overall we had a total of 24 entries! An outstanding effort to all those who participated! I must say there were some amazing entries!

Before launching into the results and prizes I would like to say a big thank you to firstly, all of you for voting and encouraging these beautiful entries on! Secondly, I would like the thank the following people:

shivusharma
koolkallu
darshana23
mjht_one

Believe it or not, these were the four participants and they put in a tremendous effort and together created 24 entries! Wow! That's amazing guys. Congratulations to all of you! :) And as promised, you all receive a participation prize. Here it is :)

Hope you all like your ribbons!

As I had promised, there were quite a few awards and it is now time to announce them!

Although I had originally said this prize would be awarded to one person, there were two participants who had entered a very similar amount of entries. These two participants were:

shivusharma - entered 9 entries!
koolkallu - entered 8 entries!

Could we please congratulate our two winners who in total entered 19 entries!

There were some amazing titles incorporated in the creative sigs made by our contestants! But the title I believed was for the following entry:

The above entry was made by mjht_one. I must say that it was a splendid idea to use this title and relate it to Diya and Jhanvi! What a beautiful title, PHOOLON KA TAARON KA SABKA KEHNA HAI, EK HAZAROON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAI. Not only in this entry however, the title of all of her other entries and absolutely beautiful! The choice of words from different songs is so selective. Fabulous work! Also, I have to say that all of the entries entered by mjht_one have been extremely beautiful! The way that she has merged the pictures are just beautiful! All rounder entries have been entered by mjht_one indeed! Please congratulate mjht_one!

Please remember, I am not awarding this to the best entry, I am rewarding this prize to the entry which I believed was the most creative! I have decided to give this prize to the following contestant:

koolkallu

The reason I am awarding koolkallu with this prize is that all of her entries were presented in a different way! A calender, in a book or in cups. However, my favorite entry of hers was the one below. I love it how the pictures have been presented in the shape of a cube.

Please congratulate koolkallu!

I would like to say that this took me a while to decide. As I was receiving entries I was getting more and more confused as to who I should reward this prize to! It was so difficult. At a stage I was thinking, maybe the prize should go to shivusharma for the ways she has laid out her different pictures, or to darshana23 for the simplicity although beauty in her presentation and then i thought maybe it should go to mjht_one for her beautiful titles and merging of pictures!

Due to my confusion, I have selected another entry which I found extremely creative. The way the pictures have been laid out and presented are absolutely beautiful! Here is the entry:

This entry has been made by:

shivusharma

Please congratulate her for this beautiful creation.

Finally it is time to announce the winner of the Creative Competition. After a extremely compedetive tie breaker we an entry which has been voted for the most. This entry is number 19.

All I can say about this entry is simple but absolutely stunning! This was one of my many favorites in the entry. I love the selection of pictures and I love the title. This entry is beautiful over all. A lovely way to express the love hidden between Surya and Jhanvi! Absolutely wonderful work! So we know the winning entry however, who has made it? Scroll down to find out!

Please all join me in congratulating the creator of this extremely creative entry:

Well done Darshu di, congratulations. A very well deserved winner!
Also a big congratulations to the rest of the participants for the efforts and creativity! Please join me in congratulation darshana23 (Darshu di)! 😊

Dividers, Animated Dividers, Keefers

Now it is time to tell you which entries were made by which participants. Look below to find out!

Entry 1-9 made by shivusharma
Entry 10-17 made by koolkallu
Entry 18-19 made by darshana23
Entry 20-24 made by mjht_one

A big thank you to everyone for your time and please congratulate our winners!
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats to all the winners
and thanx preeti for conducting the contest
also thanx so much for finding my sig to have the best title

btw if any1 wants to use any of the entries they r more than wlecome to
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Preeti for organizing competition and thanks all for voting!