Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

lol shivu! a month! but seriously what a beautiful pic of simmi di :) thanks for sharing once again :))

just waiting for shaurya's return ... i still have some hope you know why? that baba.
when diya and tanisha went up to him and he kind of said that she was a girl (not clearly but indirectly he did spread the message that she had the body of a girl or something like that)...i think that vikram connected to Rana is some way ... otherwise how would the baba know anything about diya being a girl...no one else in veerpur is aware of the fact that diya is a girl apart from vikram...so i think that vikram is evil. also in situations when ammaji was taken to panchayat vikram wasn't there...he came but really late...when jitho died he left saying he had to go to delhi or something and said that another police officer would take over the case but that didnt happen and jitho's death just was forgotten as they are focusing on the baba. i know they showed rana phoning the commissioner etc. but still i think that he might be evil..not sure...might just be my thoughts! :)

yeah i also feel jitu death has been forgotten very sad rana 🤬🤬gets away with killing an innocent
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivusharma

i.2.agree.wit.u...luv.u...

thanks shivu :) has simmi di replied yet ?? :))))))))
love youuu tooo!! :)))))))) xoxoxo :)))
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks shivu :) has simmi di replied yet ?? :))))))))
love youuu tooo!! :)))))))) xoxoxo :)))

not yet ... actually she is not well...will tell u if she replies...luv u
-bonbon- thumbnail
awww :(( simmi di is not well?? :(( do you know what's wrong :(( poor simmi di...might make a get well soon post on Simran Kaur Universe for her :)) love you too babe !
-bonbon- thumbnail
what are all your opinions about the turns in the story of Laado that may occur soon ??
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

what are all your opinions about the turns in the story of Laado that may occur soon ??

Santosh defiantly having the life she soo deserves ... surya openly going against rana which has started with today precap ... hopefully after santosh's marriage jaya will hopefully share there feeling's for one another😍😍 and rana finally exploding in flame s [[[ i wish 🤣🤣 hey a girl can dream right 😆😆]]]
-bonbon- thumbnail
dream galore! dont stop! keep on dreaming tamzin! keep on dreaming! i am loving what you are dreaming about so keep on dreaming! dream dream dream dream and dont stop dream!
-bonbon- thumbnail
***Edited to add: Date extended to March 1st on request.***

Hi all!

It is indeed time for another competition!

I thought that every time I ask you questions and you simply answer. So now its time to get a little more creative.

This competition is similar to the banner competition of NAIDL. All you have to do is create a sig/banner of any of your favorite characters on the show.

Rules
(Please read, these do matter)!
1. All entries must be entered by March 01 (not so much time because this is a small competition-time can be altered by special requests)!
2. Please PM me your entries! ^ (Latest date: March 01 2012-extended) ^
3. Do not advertise for your entries!
4. Please only make your sigs on NAIDL characters or actors!
5. Do not advertise for you sigs.
6. If you are planning to enter the competition please like this post so I have an idea as to approximately how many people are entering and how many prizes there will need to be.
7. Also it will be a good idea if you name your entry. E.g. If it is a RaSia banner you may like to call it something like Sacha Pyaar or Do Dil Ki Dharkan ek Jayse...(something like that)! You can either put the title just in simple Arial font above your banner when you PM it to me or you can somehow creatively involve your title inside your sig using pretty graphics etc. Remember, the designing of the banner is entirely up to you! These are just my suggestions.
8. You can put in as many entries as you like!
9. Have fun and be creative!

Please participate and if you do please read through all the rules (if you have not already)!

If it your first time making a banner this is just one of mine I made now a while back. Just to give you a brief idea!

This is one where I incorporated the title in the sig:

This is one where I just named it with simple Calibri text:

Do Jism Ek Jaan

And here's just another few to give you a heads up!

Good luck to all and hope to have the maximum number of entries as soon as possible. Remember to tell me whether you are planning to enter or not by liking this post. If you change you mind eventually it doesn't matter!! So don't stress! I just need a brief idea :)) Remember there is no limit to the number of entries you put in. Good luck once again, have fun and be creative!

*** Edited to add: Date extended to March 01 on request. *** Please also remember, there is no limit to the number of entries you put in. ***
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thamx for the pm first of all. i must admit all your efforts to make this forum a more active place, they are really commendable👏 !! but i'm really sorry that i couldnt participate this time😭, as i have my semester exams coming up in march, so extremely busy with studies right now. wishing all the best to those who participate😊 !!
-bonbon- thumbnail
nawww polly that's really sweet of you :))) thank youuu :))
shivu is participating and i think sujju di is as well :)) and thank you for telling me about yourself :))
its alright that you can't particapate, no need to be sorry :) I wish you all the best for your semester exams and hope you get 100% in all! Best of luck :))