Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ preeti : the SD picture on Page 5 is awesome yar !! 👏
Moner_Radio thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

~SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: COMPETITION NO. 2~

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS ANOTHER COMPETITION POSTED BELOW. YOU CAN ENTER BOTH OF THEM BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A PRIZE FOR BOTH. COPY AND PASTE THIS SYMBOL ON YOUR ANSWER FOR THE COMPETITION YOU WANT A PRIZE FOR:

Must read:
In this competition the winner will be the person who is the first one to spot ALL THE DIFFERENCES! The picture are just sarcastic ones I found...may answer some curiousness and take of pressure! lolz
Hint: There are more than five differences to spot! If you can find more that's great! Good luck...this is a real challenge for your eye! :)

here comes my answers !! let us call the first person A and the second person B. now the differences between the two pictures are ( all in the second picture ):
1. crack absent from the upper part of the rock.
2. changes in design in the upper portion of the rock .
3. A has a nosering ( or nosehole whatever you call it )
4. B has a button added to his dress.
5. A 's armband is missing.
6. B has a wallet hanging from his waist.
7. B has a legband.
8. Fewer number of pebbles lying on the ground.
9. Last but not the least, the colouring of the two pictures is different.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Polly, first of all sorry I kept on quoting...from now on I won't :)
Thank you and I'm glad you liked the banner :)
Well done for being a quicky to answer. I think you like Ram and Priya so here is your prize, I hope you will like it :)

Edited to add: Sorry Polly, for some reason the prize is not attaching, I will try to PM it to you. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience :)

Edited to add: Ok Polly the story is I Pm'd it to you but I don't think it worked so I'll try one last time to post it here and see if it works. If it doesn't I'll try and figure out another way to get it to you. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Nup! Still not working...I'll see what I can do for ya :)

IDEA! uploaded it on imageshack!
Here's the link...please do tell whether or not you can view it! Thanks :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/somethingt.png/
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Please congratulate our two winners!

The quickest person who replied was shivu (shivusharma) .

Shivu won the prize for being the first one to reply to the questions!
GO SHIVU! 😊

And our second quickest Polly (polly_03), won the prize for the Spot the Difference Challenge!
GO POLLY!

Remember you can always participate in these competitions even if you are not longer eligable for a prize. Just like shivusharma did in the previous competition when I had asked questions about people and their interests! :) So Shivu you win the spirit cup:

Polly has won a prize second time in a row as she was the quickest one to reply for the previous challenge as well! So Polly you win the Continuous Quickster Cup!

The complete answers to the spot the difference challenge are as below.

1) Missing pebbles near leg

2) Extra pebbles near leg

3) Missing lines on the pants of second person

4) Missing line in the middle(top) of the stone

5) A dot on the nose of first Person

6) The shadow of the stone

7) The hammer in the hand of second person

8) Missing ARM band on the hand of first person

9) Extra pearl in necklace of second person

10) Missing leg jewellery in the leg of second person

You also might have found some more differences that are very detailed ones! So if you find out any more share them with the NAIDL crowd through your posted comments!

Polly you just missed a couple there. Although you could count the color changes of the two pictures as one the wasn't really valid in this...The color changes were not intentional...just a tech thing-having said that, good spotting! Have a look at the complete list of answers to see what you missed! But you were the quickest so good spotting! :)

Please congratulate our two wonderful winners:
shivusharma and polly_03 !

Moner_Radio thumbnail

" />

@ preeti :
here's the pic that you tried to post using imageshacks. but never mind the delay, hota hai kabhi kabhi..that's why i prefer imgur over imageshacks, it gives lesser troubles. & thanx a ton for the prizes, loved them. i enjoy participating in such contests, so will definitely participate whenever i get a chance.😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i miss this thread for quiet long... seems like competitions are going in full swing!
-bonbon- thumbnail
yup darshu di! :)) keep an eye on the thread!

your most welcome polly! and keep on participating! :)))

and omg shivu! what a pic of our simmi di...she looks so different...hummari Shaurya ki, sirf sirf sirf Shaurya ki Diya!
😳 😍 ...thank you so much for sharing babe :)) !!
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please congratulate our two winners!

The quickest person who replied was shivu (shivusharma) .

Shivu won the prize for being the first one to reply to the questions!
GO SHIVU! 😊

And our second quickest Polly (polly_03), won the prize for the Spot the Difference Challenge!
GO POLLY!

Remember you can always participate in these competitions even if you are not longer eligable for a prize. Just like shivusharma did in the previous competition when I had asked questions about people and their interests! :) So Shivu you win the spirit cup:

Polly has won a prize second time in a row as she was the quickest one to reply for the previous challenge as well! So Polly you win the Continuous Quickster Cup!

The complete answers to the spot the difference challenge are as below.

1) Missing pebbles near leg

2) Extra pebbles near leg

3) Missing lines on the pants of second person

4) Missing line in the middle(top) of the stone

5) A dot on the nose of first Person

6) The shadow of the stone

7) The hammer in the hand of second person

8) Missing ARM band on the hand of first person

9) Extra pearl in necklace of second person

10) Missing leg jewellery in the leg of second person

You also might have found some more differences that are very detailed ones! So if you find out any more share them with the NAIDL crowd through your posted comments!

Polly you just missed a couple there. Although you could count the color changes of the two pictures as one the wasn't really valid in this...The color changes were not intentional...just a tech thing-having said that, good spotting! Have a look at the complete list of answers to see what you missed! But you were the quickest so good spotting! :)

Please congratulate our two wonderful winners:
shivusharma and polly_03 !

thank.u...thank.u...thank.u...thanks.a.million.preeti...loved.ur.price.&also
d.cup...luv.u❤️❤️❤️.muhaaa

Word Count: 1

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yup darshu di! :)) keep an eye on the thread!

your most welcome polly! and keep on participating! :)))

and omg shivu! what a pic of our simmi di...she looks so different...hummari Shaurya ki, sirf sirf sirf Shaurya ki Diya!
😳 😍 ...thank you so much for sharing babe :)) !!

i.know...i.1st,saw,it.on..my.fb.newsfeed...it.took.me.1mnth.to.find.this.pic...i.will.post.
more.if.i.get..more...ur.welcme.dear❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 1

-bonbon- thumbnail
lol shivu! a month! but seriously what a beautiful pic of simmi di :) thanks for sharing once again :))
just waiting for shaurya's return ... i still have some hope you know why? that baba.
when diya and tanisha went up to him and he kind of said that she was a girl (not clearly but indirectly he did spread the message that she had the body of a girl or something like that)...i think that vikram connected to Rana is some way ... otherwise how would the baba know anything about diya being a girl...no one else in veerpur is aware of the fact that diya is a girl apart from vikram...so i think that vikram is evil. also in situations when ammaji was taken to panchayat vikram wasn't there...he came but really late...when jitho died he left saying he had to go to delhi or something and said that another police officer would take over the case but that didnt happen and jitho's death just was forgotten as they are focusing on the baba. i know they showed rana phoning the commissioner etc. but still i think that he might be evil..not sure...might just be my thoughts! :)