Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reterer thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sarah1024, many thanks for your reply! I thought so too, but in the Wikipedia wrongly says that Dheeraj was killed Ammaji. What a pity that he did not appear(
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Thanks for the link! It must have taken you a lot of time and effort to type it up. Nice! 😃

IPKKND is going through a bad phase right now, what with all the dragging and stuff. You might want to go back and watch old scenes, lol. Here is the basic plot from the beginning:

IPKKND was very good until Diwali, had a few great episodes in Jan too, but the CVs just lost it now...there is no storyline only filler episodes with characters butchered.

I watch DABH and although its not a new or great show, but it has a nice storyline, somewhat loosely based on Saratchandra Chatterjee's Swami.

I flip between several shows on Star Plus, Colors and Zee. Sometimes it is better to keep changing channels so we are not bored.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

IPKKND was very good until Diwali, had a few great episodes in Jan too, but the CVs just lost it now...there is no storyline only filler episodes with characters butchered.

JuhiRockz, I totally agree. IPKKND is nothing short of a circus these days. Although it was never a path breaking show to begin with, at least there were a few tolerable moments here and there. Soon enough it started going down the drain, and the contract marriage track completely murdered it. Mindless buffoonery, filler scenes, random song sequences and comedy is all that's left.

The topmost aspect that annoys me (with regards to characterization) is Arnav's abusive and violent behaviour towards Khushi. The man needs some serious help at this point because his ego and self-entitlement are making him engage in domestic violence. The show is trying justify his actions in the name of love because after every two episodes of being a royal jackass, he shows signs of "affection" for her. That, in my opinion, is unacceptable.

Khushi needs to speak up and address the Shyam issue once and for all. It beats me why she can't tell Payal or her parents that Arnav married her forcibly. She's already suspecting that Arnav might have misunderstood the Shyam angle. Why not confront him and clarify things?
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was watching some past ArHi scenes. They are sooo cute :) Arnav stop being mean to Khushi! lol
Shadia :(((( I am watching EHMMBH...it's such a good show! Before I know it, it gets me in tears and then suddenly I'm laughing my head off. I recommend it if you are looking for something new :)
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

JuhiRockz, I totally agree. IPKKND is nothing short of a circus these days. Although it was never a path breaking show to begin with, at least there were a few tolerable moments here and there. Soon enough it started going down the drain, and the contract marriage track completely murdered it. Mindless buffoonery, filler scenes, random song sequences and comedy is all that's left.

The topmost aspect that annoys me (with regards to characterization) is Arnav's abusive and violent behaviour towards Khushi. The man needs some serious help at this point because his ego and self-entitlement are making him engage in domestic violence. The show is trying justify his actions in the name of love because after every two episodes of being a royal jackass, he shows signs of "affection" for her. That, in my opinion, is unacceptable.

Khushi needs to speak up and address the Shyam issue once and for all. It beats me why she can't tell Payal or her parents that Arnav married her forcibly. She's already suspecting that Arnav might have misunderstood the Shyam angle. Why not confront him and clarify things?

Very well said. Cannot agree more. Initially I kind of got attracted by ASR's hot looks and his pride and prejudice based behavior. But the way he treats his wife as dirt, manhandles her, and abused and forcibly married her, was the end of that character for me. Similarly I liked Khushi at the beginning because of her innocent and happy nature, but now she seems so devoid of self-respect, totally spineless and brainless. Which girl will tolerate a psychopath and stalker day in and day out? No one with sane mind would. IPKKND story makes no sense to me now. Only Sarun are great actors and that's how the show is surviving without a storyline.

I hope people won't mind for discussing other shows on NAIDL. COMING BACK TO NAIDL, I am looking forward to NAIDL coming back with more onscreen chemistry between JaYa and Vicky-Diya. I know Shadia fans are sad, but these are soaps, and actors do change jobs, so Varun Kapoor moved on. Now it is time for Diya to move on with Vikram. He is a nice guy too. But seriously, Ammaji should give others a chance. I am missing JaYa so much.

JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

I was watching some past ArHi scenes. They are sooo cute :) Arnav stop being mean to Khushi! lol

Shadia :(((( I am watching EHMMBH...it's such a good show! Before I know it, it gets me in tears and then suddenly I'm laughing my head off. I recommend it if you are looking for something new :)

Yes, that's a nice story.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Haha guys this is the Chit Chat Thread! You can go on and blab about anything! Doesn't have to be about the show at all! You can start talking about stars if you want! :) Btw, hows the show going nowadays? And how is everyone? Any recent exams that I need to wish you for?!?! 😆 Anything interesting you would like to share. Check this out! How cuttteee is it?!?!

I love puppies :) x
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hellooo im heree lol yeah as I was saying you should watch IPK from the beginning this person has uploaded full episodes http://www.youtube.com/user/makchanna/featured :).x
Edited by AR_ArShi - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
haha yeah! i am keeping a bit busy now so i'll do that soon. i have watched a lot of arshi romance though! they are sooo cute :) im loving them ;) x have you watched all the shadia scenes?
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah I watched all the episodes up to their last cute scene the only one I didnt see was from the one you told me about when he leaves her after amaaji kills shauryas dad