Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think I will altogether stop watching Laado now because I can't really watch my favorite couple be apart. But I will try to keep active on the forum. So I guess you used to watch before the leap-right? :) x
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why did he take off her mangalsutra? I am so lost about this storyline. The last time I checked, they were still together.

I don't know about the creatives, but the actor playing Raghav had posted on this forum back in the day. Or at least we thought it was him - it could also have been a member pretending to be him. Anyhow, India Forums is the top website for TV serials and a lot of shows' creatives visit it for feedback. Who knows, maybe the NAIDL team does come here to read our opinions.

Yep, I stopped watching a few months after the leap. I can imagine why you'd want to quit this show. I think they should just end it with dignity while they can. It started off as a message based soap about female infanticide, then went off on a completely different tangent altogether.

By the way, if you are looking for something new to watch, may I suggest Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ... have you heard of it?
-bonbon- thumbnail
I've written the whole story of Shadia on this link if you want to have a look. It's got nearly everything about them on it :)

In a way it is not really the CVs fault because if Varun is not coming back then they have to conclude him off but I don't get why they can't introduce another character to play Shaurya's role. In fact, the picture Diya of Shaurya and his new wife two days ago 😡 😭 the picture of Shaurya was still as Varun. So right now Varun is still being played as Shaurya and it was his picture. But he isn't acting in the show :( This is no conclusion to Shadia love story as it doesn't at all make sense.

Yeah...I am looking for a couple of new shows to watch. I watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai and I am looking to watch IPKKND for a while but haven't as yet. I know it's one of the very interesting and leading shows so I reckon I might start watching it soon :) And I agree...if Laado has no proper story line to follow then they should conclude of the show...unless of course they want to make more sense :) x
sarah1024 thumbnail
Thanks for the link! It must have taken you a lot of time and effort to type it up. Nice! 😃

IPKKND is going through a bad phase right now, what with all the dragging and stuff. You might want to go back and watch old scenes, lol. Here is the basic plot from the beginning:

Arnav is an arrogant business tycoon and Khushi is a free spirited young girl from a middle class background. They meet, they clash, they banter, they diss each other, but eventually start getting attracted to one another ... you know, typical love/hate stuff. 😛

Arnav's sister is Anjali, whose husband Shyam begins to lust after Khushi. He tries every trick in the book to get close to her but she rebuffs his advances. Arnav misunderstands the situation and thinks Khushi is having an affair with Shyam.

So, to save his sister's marriage from falling apart, Arnav blackmails Khushi into marrying him without telling her the actual reason. He treats her like trash, abuses her verbally, and so on. She reciprocates his hatred. Every now and then they have a 'moment' where they show support/care for each other when needed, but as soon as reality strikes, they go back to their "I loathe you" mode. Meanwhile, Shyam is trying his level best to get his hands on Khushi - literally. He even tried to kill his wife Anjali a few times. What a twisted psychopath. Right now the track is focusing on Arnav and Khushi's conflicted marriage and Shyam's desperate attempts to get close to Khushi.

The supporting cast is comprised of Arnav and Khushi's family members, all of whom are blissfully unaware of the Arnav/Khushi/Shyam triangle. They think that Arnav/Khushi are in love, and Shyam/Anjali are happily married.
-bonbon- thumbnail
That's alright :) Glad to be of help !
Wow that sounds like quite an interesting story. Thanks for that summary! It really helped 😊 Yeah all serials go through the dragging on phase. It's really annoying and viewers are just like hurry up and get on with it! LOL 😉 But really thanks for that! It got me into the show a bit more. I will try and catch up on the scenes-I have seen a lot of the promos and from that I can tell that they are quite an cute couple :)

Let's find out some more things about you! After all this is a chit chat thread!

Favorite actor? (Telly and Bollywood)
Favorite actress?(Telly and Bollywood)
Favorite onscreen jodi?
Favorite off screen jodi?
Favorite color?
Favorite channel out of Sony, Star Plus/Gold/One, Zee, Colors? (Any others)
Favorite song?

:) x

Edited to add: And Sarah you really need a picture (for IF to put above your name)! What do you want on it! I'll try and find you one!
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
LOL, yep I definitely need to put something up in my avatar box. It's been empty for ages. It's just that I can't think of what to fill it with. I'll go hunt for something and if I can't find anything suitable, I'll let you know. Thanks for offering to help though. That was so nice of you. :)

I'm about to go to bed; can I answer your questions tomorrow? 😳

-bonbon- thumbnail
Haha that's alright! :) Surrree :))) I'll let you sleep! :) x Nice talking to you! Ttyl babe :) xoxoxo
sarah1024 thumbnail
Nice talking to you too! Take care. 🤗
sarah1024 thumbnail
And I'm back again. 😛

Favorite actor? (Telly and Bollywood)

It keeps changing from time to time, depending on the movies/shows that appeal to me at any given time. Right now I don't have a favourite.

Favorite actress?(Telly and Bollywood)

Same as above.

Favorite onscreen jodi?

Too many to list. I have shipped lots of on screen couples in my lifetime, and I think my most memorable soap couple is Prem and Mukti from Kasauti Zindagi Ki. On the movie front, the last couple that I liked was Bittu (Ranveer) and Shruti (Anushka) in Band Baaja Baraat.

None. I've hardly found myself shipping any real life couples.

Favorite color?

LOL, I like almost all. I'll just write down the colours that I don't like, to make this easer: brown, grey and mustard yellow.

I used to be a Star Plus fan back in the day because I followed all the shows that it aired. Now, I don't really care about any channel.

Favorite song?

Keeps changing all the time. At the moment, I am liking the songs from Housefull 2.

Now, it's your turn to answer those questions. Tell me about yourself. :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
Haha Sarah! Nice answers...good to know about you! :) Ok here I go:

Favorite actor?
SRK!!!
Karan Tacker
Varun Kapoor

Favorite actress?
Kajol
Simran Kaur
Krystle Dsouza
Nia Sharma

Favorite onscreen jodi?
SRK and Kajol
Shaurya Diya
Viren and Jeevika
Virat and Maanvi

None really!

Favorite color?
Purple

Star Plus and Colors

Favorite song?
Um...I'm not sure! There's too many to name!

Sorry for the multiple answers :) x