Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
really i hope he does then we can get a track of shadia happening

u no wat that is quiet an interesting point...i had never thought vikram could be evil but maybe he is...who knows

u no even i was thinking hw did the Damru baba know abt dia...that was quiet something...
nd if he had known abt it then shouldn't rana...i think the cvs might has just messed up there but u never know vikram cld have had something to do with it...

i think ammaji always gets the best dialogues...hats off to the dialogue person
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup ammaji is very strong. did you like her better before or after the leap??

and also vikram has been missing from the show for quite a while now. he left at jitho's death (which has been forgotten about) and hasn't been back. he said he would send a replace police officer for jitho's death case but nobody came.

also, im not sure whether you have seen this epi but when diya was in veerpur she remembered shaurya and jhanvi said to her that shaurya will come back because he truly loves her.

have you seen many shadia scenes? if you haven't i could send you some links because anybody can easily fall in love with them! they are sooo cute :))
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar i always liked her before and after...she just has that charm...

yeah i knw they totally forgot abt finding the truth abt jitho's death...

actually i have seen about every episode of naidl so i have seen all shadia scene as well and they r so adorable together...so true any1 can love those two

i think the cvs really need to get dia's love story moving...

preeti nice talking to yaar but nw i have to go
catch u later
TC
-bonbon- thumbnail
i know, love shadia sooo much ! and i love simran and varun too !
kk niki :) i'll talk to you later then :))
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anyone online?? Any new news about Laado etc. ??
reterer thumbnail
Hello (from Azerbaijan). I am a big fan of the show. And also a couple Jhumar - Dheeraj. Jhumar died in 368 series. Tell me please, what will happen to Dheeraj? He, too, will die? When?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reterer

Hello (from Azerbaijan). I am a big fan of the show. And also a couple Jhumar - Dheeraj. Jhumar died in 368 series. Tell me please, what will happen to Dheeraj? He, too, will die? When?

I don't think Dheeraj died. He vowed to get revenge on Ammaji, but his character disappeared after that. They haven't shown him since then.
-bonbon- thumbnail
I loved Raghav Sia however I wasn't active on the forum when they were about. Then Shadia came along and I fell in love with them! They were adorable...but now :(( Are you a daily viewer of Laado?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Preeti - I'm carrying over our conversation from the other thread. :)

So, regarding Shadia ... I think it is really stupid that they got Shaurya married off to someone else. I don't get the writers' logic - he was passionately in love with Dia, right? Why on earth would he ditch her to be with someone else? 😕

Edited to add: Oh, you already posted here ... I didn't see it before. 😳

I used to be a daily viewer from 2009 to 2010. Then I stopped following it regularly, and have been keeping up trough updates and occasional video clips.
Edited by sarah1024 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
I donno Sarah :( It doesn't make sense. The other thing is that they weren't legally divorced. Yes he took off her mangalsutr but this doesn't break their relation. They are still married. It is against the to marry without divorcing so it doesn't really mean anything to me. I don't know whether they'll show this but obviously after Shaurya comes back to Delhi his so called wife 😡 will tell him someone came to visit him in the middle of the night asking about him. Won't Shaurya be curious about who it was. I guess CVs won't show it-they don't really care. Diya still loves him and its obvious from her tears but I think CVs will destroy her character as well. Also I have a really strong feeling that Vikram is evil.

Sarah I also have a questions...do the CVs (or any other person working in Shakuntalam Telefilms) read this forum to get suggestions or anything?