-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all NAIDLians!
I would like to introduce myself to you all!!! I am...
Meet me ^^ I am Little Miss Chatterbox and for you all I have created the Na Aana Iss Desh Laado Chit Chat Thread! Just to let you all know I am very very very very very very very VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY chattery and I love to talk! You see this is the reason I have created this page! First of all:

Welcome to the Na Aana Iss Desh Laado ~Chit Chat Thread~

On this thread people can discuss small things that happen in Na Aana Iss Desh Laado so a whole new thread or topic will not have to be created for it. Simple things about the cast, new coming events in NAIDL, new members active in the forum, events you think might happen next on the show, things you are curious about etc can be discussed. Overall people can just communicate with each other to keep one another updated about the latest news of NAIDL and to get know things about each other! You can share anything you want here including banners, avis, sigs etc. Not only do you have to talk about NAIDL but you can share your thoughts with one another and talk a bit off topic to the show if you please.

(Little Miss Chatterbox) would not like to babble on too much about rules and regulations because Preeti has told me everyone on this thread is really nice but just as a generalized statement I would like to remind that on this thread please:

1. Be nice to everyone!
2. Don't criticize anyone's perspective, if you dislike a comment just ignore it!
3. Don't post any comments you think will bring a negative affect on anyone!
4. Please don't use any abusive language in your posts, do not post any harsh comments and do not bash or plot against any other members. I know chitter chatting can get very exciting but keep your emotions in control and don't go to overboard! Actually try not to even slightly overboard...its not good training!
5. Don't be influenced and get involved in any silly arguments your friends are having. I know you won't have any silly arguments because you are all lovely and very nice people but just reminding you to be careful! Don't stand on the edge of the cliff...you never know when somebody will push you off!
4. Most importantly:
a) Have fun and keep being Na Aana Iss Desh Laado fans!!
b) Keep on smiling and being the lovely people you are!!
c) MAKE SURE YOU CHITTER CHATTER A LOT!! Because I don't like it when people don't talk 😭 So keep me (Little Miss Chatterbox) happy and talk as much as you can and then I will be happy!! 😊

I LOVE chitter chattering so everyone please chitter chat and fill this thread with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of words!!

😊 β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ€‘πŸ˜Žβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ₯±πŸ˜²β­οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­ πŸ˜‰
Lots of Love from...!
You guessed right...Little Miss Chatterbox!!!

Preeti's message:

Hi all. Thanks to lovely Sarah ( sarah1024 ) the ~Chit Chat Thread~ is now a sticky topic so it will stay on the first page if you are trying to locate it on the pages of the forum. Talk all you want now as the thread won't move! :D Enjoy!

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Okay! So I'm gonna start off and ask you guys about things I am confused with. Here's the list: πŸ˜‰

1. Why isn't Varun coming back?!?!
2. Who turned on the lights in Param's bedroom after Surya came in...i think it might be Jhanvi who is trying to prove herself right or Kuldeep who is trying to help Param.
3. Has Rajveer gone from the show? im not a big fan but still...he wasn't kicked out by Aditya and Raghini and he wasn't with Gojender or Jogender...so where is he?? and he was kinda against going with ammaji and family coz they didnt have money luxury comfort wealth and all that he wanted anymore...so what happened to him...another character being totally ignored 😑
4. I am guessing that Ammaji's two sons coming to Veerpur and are teaming up with Rana against Ammaji...what do you think???

-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivusharma

nice thought dear 😊

thanks shivu love ya hunny :D share everything you want here! lolz πŸ˜‰ 😊
-bonbon- thumbnail
okkkaaay I am sooo stupid!! 😑 😳
this is the second time this has happen to me!

i saw the intro to this article and all i read was the word returns. I also read the letter V of the name and I got so hyped up!! I thought it was about Varun and I got sooo excited and then I read...Vinay Rohrra returns with Mehendi Rang Layegi!
(click on the thing to read the article-if you want)! πŸ˜‰

and i was so annoyed when i found out it wasnt about Varun and it was about that dude of Laagi Tujhse Lagan because i actually bothered and was stupid enough to open the article up! πŸ₯± this had previously happened to me before with this article:

Pulkit Samrat returns to his audience!
(that's the link if you really want to read it) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

with this one all I read was returns to his audience! and i was literally like OMG!! that has has has has has has has has has to be about varun kapoor!!! i actually opened it all up and it was then when i realised the article was about some pulkit samrat...NOT varun :((( ...and then i got really sad and yeah...and then today was the second time that happened and i got really sad again 😭and yeah...that's the end of the story!

...just thought i would share that! πŸ˜†

Watch this Shadiya fans!! (from 6.11 to 8.30) This scene gives a hint that Varun will come back!!

And JaYa fans pplllease pllleassee pleasseee open this link and have a look at the precap (Start: 5.04 and continues until end)

Did you see the hand sticking out from the curtain and the shadow behind the curtain?!?! If you didn't, have a look again and concentrate on the curtains!! I'm pretty sure Jhanvi's there! I have a feeling now there's going to be great chemistry between them!! YAY!! πŸ‘

and look at this: this is a pic from the precap where the shadow is quite obvious!!

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for all i know, maybe the CVS shot one scene as precap where they used jhanvis hand and one main shot with Kuldeep which will be shown next epi...so, in precap they show this to raise our curiositya nd then add water in it in the main epi :(
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok, umm..just a random thought ( maarna mat mujhe please !! ) ..i was asking ke ..yeh chat club mein bhi show ki baatein kyun yar..yeh thread to hum sab ki gappe marne ke liye hai , hai na ??πŸ˜•

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am yet to catch vid... but whatever i watched on TV, it looks more like man's hand... and someone was hiding behind curtains..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Preeti great idea... and loved your topmost collage... ❀️

Same here like Darshu dii even i felt it's a male...and it's Kuldeep only from the kada that person was wearing... but i would love it to the hilt if it's Janvi... am sure this is going to come towards the end of monday's episode... so i guess we have to wait till tuesday...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sujju, i m yet to catch vids...
-bonbon- thumbnail
thank you sujju! so sweet of you! :-))))
@ Polly...chintha math karo mein tumhey nahi maroongi! πŸ˜† as this is a NAIDL forum i wasnt sure whether we were able to talk about things other than the show but as i said in the introduction we can talk about anything we want here! :DDD so feel free to just talk talk and talk as much as you want about anything you want!! :DDD

i watched the video again and i've changed my mind ... i think it might be Kuldeep's hand cause as sujata said about the kada ... but why would he be behind the curtain especially when Param and so called Jhanvi are apparently hugging! πŸ˜† wouldn't it be embarrassing...😳 if you know what i mean...πŸ˜‰ but when i look at the shadow i have a feeling its someone wearing a saree...but the hand looks like a man's ... im not sure...lets just wait and watch...

usmrasul i totally agree with you a lot of times they do that just to raise our curiosity and get us all hyped up...they often do dramas like that ... cant say anything until we've watched it! :DD

and for anyone who hasn't seen it ... please view this AMAZINGLY extraordinary vm on Shaurya and Diya made by Priya (KissOfDeath). if you are viewing this Priya im sorry for sharing your vm but it was so good...my favourite...got me crying...😭