WRITTEN EPISODE: 13th January 2012

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Updating for Ramya :-)

Todays episode was all about Ammaji vs Rana:

Episode starts with Ammaji speaking to the villagers about the importance of women/girls. Ammaji encourages the villagers to come along with her to Rana's haveli. Ammaji and the others walk towards Rana's haveli. Rana and the Rana boys are having dinner when Satpal comes and tells Rana of what is happening (Ammaji bringing the villagers). They all look alil shocked. I noticed that Param is sitting next to Kuldeep instead of sitting next to Surya as he usually did in the past.

Just then, Ammaji and the villagers arrive at Rana's haveli and orders him to come out. Jhanvi rushes to the window and is happy to see that Ammaji's efforts are making a difference. Rana and his boys walk out of the haveli. Rana is holding a tray (shagun tray).

Rana walks to Krishanlal and congratulates him and then shoves a barfi into Krishanlal's mouth. He then takes a few steps back and starts to say that Veerpur is his and he is for Veerpur and goes on to say that he is only following a tradition which has been followed for years (Societal rituals/traditions) But now that the society has turned against those very traditions than who is he to continue such practice. Ammaji intervenes and says that Rana is merely switching sides to keep the villagers on his side and he should really stop his drama (Surya looks tense). Rana responds by saying that Ammaji is the one that needs to be questioned here since she is the one who started these traditions of killing female babies. And that shes only making a big deal because she wants to win back leadership. Ammaji says that she has already admitted that she was wrong but shes a person who fights head on and not behind someones back (lol not the case when it came to Siya). She goes on to say that when she will shoot Rana, the bullet will go come out on the other end BOTH KULDEEP AND PARAM GET A HOLD OF THEIR GUNS AND AIM AT AMMAJI...everyone including Surya move a step forward in panic...Rana holds on to their guns. Rana says that he is a guardian for the people of Veerpur who aims to protect this village. He walks up to a man and says that only the future will tell what will be the outcome... Ammaji intervenes and says that he is absolutely right... Only time will tell but for now Veerpur has awoken and the villagers of Veerpur know about Rana's antics, Rana looks around at all the people who have gathered around his house, the episode stops on Rana's face.

AWESUM PRECAP: Surya once again watches Param with the slave girl who he thinks is Jhanvi. But this time, he walks into Param's room yelling "JHANVI". The slave girl and Param are shocked!!!!

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...so nice of u...😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome precap dear❤️...though the episode was boring today...but the precap was too good...why do they show such type of precap's in the weekend times...now i'm really dying to watch next episode...😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sonam...🤗 precap sounds damn good...😍but will Surya really see it's the servant girl... ??🤔 or even if he sees it's the servant girl... will Param fool him ??? 🤔or will Surya feel although now it's the servant girl... but end up still concluding that at Delhi Janvi did have a relationship with Param??? 🤔or what else... 😆agree Ramya why such precaps come on fridays...😔

only one thing good in the episode again was Surya chose not to react to Ammaji's taunt of shooting Rana...😳. when normally he is the 1st to react... 😆looks like already the loyalties have shifted😳 with Kuldeep-Param rooting for Rana ... 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates boring episode, but precap is interesting but still something is fishy bcos TC artilce states tht janvi will find out truth so it can b misleading precap
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi All;
I am new to this Forum and this Show - I started watching because I love Kapil Nirmal..
I wanted to say that while I like the show, I have always wondered.. what the big deal is with the intense hatred and dislike for girl babies .. everyone always wants a son .. but don't men realize that they need the women in order to make the babies ... and half the fun of making the babies is practice?
After all Practice makes perfect ...:-)
just a thought
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No problem Ramya :-)

The precap is really good. It wasnt only the girl and Param who were surprised...i was also shocked to see Surya's reaction.

I think he will know. Because Param was saying Jhanvi's name while touching the girl. But then again, the precap didnt show the girl turning around...I hope Surya controls his anger and stays in Param's long enough to see who the girl is...

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So no JaYa scenes today too!

This new time slot of Laado isnt helping! To stay awake till 11 to catchup the show is a lil impossible for me! Thanks for the Updates!

But looks like the precap is really interesting!
I should quickly go and watch it!

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
jagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Precap is awesome. when surya enters, everyone is shocked. one thing I noticed, I don't know if you guys noticed it too is that when surya was outside then the room was dark. when he enters, someone turns the light on. I think Jhanvi is also going to be there and prove surya her innocence. TB article did say that jhanvi is gonna find out the truth. Maybe she found out, and she took this step to prove her innocence. Maybe they didn't show the audience that jhanvi found out the truth. she was suspecting that maid and param. My imagination is running everywhere. I don't know what cvs are gonna do. For some reason, this show is very unpredictable. whatever we think it is gonna happen, it never happens. what we don't want to happen, it always happens.