-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...I just realised that there hadn't been an update for today's show. I just thought I would give a really quick one.

It wasn't any thing much today...just ammaji trying to convince the villagers that Rana was incorrect and was asking them whether they don't feel like caring for their wive's and daughter's etc.

Ammaji and Rana's families came face to face and the usual Rana vs Ammaji business happened. Rana trying to prove that ammaji had started the laado nahi janamna chayey parampara and Ammaji saying that hum apney galthi ki prayischith karne chaathey hai. That went on until the episode ended.

Precap: Surya see's Param hugging Jhanvi inside his room (it is actually the maid). He gets extremely furious, opens the door and turns the lights on. The maid is facing her back to him. Both Param and the maid get extremely scared and nervous.

So far Surya hasn't seen the maid's face but it seems like that's what's going to happen in the next episode. One other possibility is that he gets so furious that he just leaves the room without seeing the maid's face...or the fake Jhanvi just doesn't turn around...hope that doesnt happen...πŸ˜•

Sorry I know this wasn't as good as Ramya's update and the one's other people do but hope it helped for anyone who missed the show today :D

also if anybody wants to watch the epi online this is the link from which I usually view it:

the fastest to load is the Youtube Link... :D
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for quick updates!

no need for thank you darshu di...you're always welcome :D 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am quite sure that Param created another scene and him getting nervous is just another part of this act...he will ask for forgiveness and tell that they were both afraid blah blah blah and surya will leave saying Jhanvi can have Param as much as she wants and then the dumbu will leave...

dnt feel like watching epi...hey thanx fr saving me the trouble to watch it...love you ...thnx again
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Quick Update yaar!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx preeti...laado is so boring right now...i switched to sony n was watching DEK repeat πŸ˜†
-bonbon- thumbnail
your most welcome everyone no need to say thanks :D
and yeah ... the show is dragging on a little now ... just waiting from this Ammaji vs Rana thing to be over so Diya and Jhanvi can get some more focus! 😊
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Noo thankuu bt LUV YUH fr providin da update... Saved my tym!! :-*
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...😊
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz i,m tamzin i,m from the uk .I have been a silent reader for months and wanted to as they say in my part of the world put my 2 cent ,s of comment in πŸ˜†.I must say before watching the show every day I search for any comments of the show you guys are hilarious with you comments you don,t hold back even with saying going and beating param upπŸ‘πŸ˜† .As the story,s going on i,m getting bored too with jaya scenes only lasting minutes ,i,m hungry for more replaying those scene,s again and again ,but today epi i hope that param,s 😑 game is up as well as being caught red handed the light came on, Now as param😑 ,surya and the maid were standing in the middle of the room when the light came on and none of those 3 were even near the light switch who switched the light on😲 β“πŸ˜• .Ps i hope it,s janvi πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you also notice that as soon as Surya enters the room the lights are suddenly turned on?I think jhanvi will also be there and they'll both expose them...I sure hope this beceomes real...😊Time to put Param in his place😑and thanx for the update.
Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago