Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zaku darling excellent points, my wors exatly

no matter what ever is said about Jhanvi playing her plan by getting Surya and thus breakin Rana...in reality, actually she does nothing ...just relies on Surya because that guy absolutely looks like teh mountain...it carnt be Jhanvis credit really all she did was giving parvachans...another serial that we used to love the female lead at least did work while giving parvachans...here only the talk talk

second point...Surya being a child at heart always, his mother who used to say he is a monster now syas he went a bit bad due to bad environment sounds quite bullcrap...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you:) i thought yesterday when param and jhanvi came face to face he would have told her! but nope!!.. that didnt even occur..
I do not understand why surya is shounting at Jhanvi when he was constantly reminding her that she ought to treat Param with respect because whether she likes it or not, he is one of her husband!.. Suryaaa always told her that!, so why is he behaving like this? even if he doesnt knw the fell truth! he should have stopped the marriage to her two brothers, if he was going to behave like this...
Ammajiii is another character; very true i dnt understand how cvs are meant to make her look gud; because all she has done so far, has been vile, being a woman and not understanding a woman:(.. though she is a fantastic actress:)
Waise Jhanvi and Surya reminds me of Sia and Raghav, in the intial days, when raghav hated her guts! haww he was so mean to sia back then:(... simarly history seems to be repeating itself in Jhanvi's life:(
I want cvs to start moving this Jhanvi and Surya track, cuz its getting boring!.. i also want cvs to either kill Rana or make him disapear because unless that occurs.. him and ammajii are going to kill us with the same dialogues🥱
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AMEN!!! god bless you for having such clear and valid reasons to be pissed at the show.

I Agree once again. Its boring and turning out to be something which i don't feel i have to watch every day.

On the other hand. I am getting sick of Ammaji's repetitive dialogues. When they play her strong-background music, it doesnt make sense to me coz the only weapon shes got in hand is "Vikram". So why don't the villagers go straight to Vikram than have this "old-middle woman" ????

Kuldeep is the only interesting character at this point, in my view. Because everyone is just doing what they do ..over and over again!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Darshu Thanx for starting this thread. Read all the posts and everything which was on mind is here in the posts so no point repeating myself.
All other characters like Adi,his wife, Ammaji's sons and karan and all other characters should be brought into the scene. JAYA love story( if there is going to be any😕) is not moving. They should have kept Ammaji as evil and her fight with Rana for supremacy in Veerpur with JAYA falling for each other in these situations would have made for some interesting viewing.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di any updates whats being shown today?? Though I am expecting nothing great!
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
darshu di there wasnt very much in the show today just the usual rana vs ammaji ... dono ek dusre ko lecure sunay...aur kya?

...but in the precap what happened was Param was using the maid to act as Jhanvi again and Surya got really fustrated. he opened the door of Param's bedroom where he thought Jhanvi was hugging Param but it was actually the maid. The lights turned on and the precap stopped there.

Surya hasn't seen that it was the made yet but I hope he'll see it soon so the misunderstanding will be gone. He's gonna be bound to regret that he didnt use his 5 days with his wife properly! Hate this 5 day rule! just pathetic...😡

...oh I'm sooo sorry I didn't realize you'd asked Sudhalta soo sorry to both of you...
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Hey no issues dear.. I think rather than episode precap is looking interesting...😆

Thanks for updates!
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hey no issues dear.. I think rather than episode precap is looking interesting...😆

Thanks for updates!

that's kk :D glad to be of help but sorry once again...if you want a bit more info on the Rana and Ammaji side of the story (which you probably dont lolz) then here's the link. i've just written a really quick update:

darshana23 thumbnail
I expected their argument will be there... but full of episode...

Precap is misleading.. I feel Surya might not see face of the girl and will assume that its Jhanvi... But probably Jhanvi knowing truth is near.. Coz Surya might blast her this time!
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I expected their argument will be there... but full of episode...

Precap is misleading.. I feel Surya might not see face of the girl and will assume that its Jhanvi... But probably Jhanvi knowing truth is near.. Coz Surya might blast her this time!

you know darshu di that's exactly what I was thinking just now...maybe he wont see her face...that's gonna be soo annoying if he doesn't...im scared surya's gonna go outta control...but the thing I dont get is that obviously the maid and jhanvi cant wear the same sari at the same time...so doesnt surya realise that the girl who he thinks is jhanvi is always wearing a different sari to what the real Jhanvi is wearing at the time...she cant be a that quick changer lolz 😉