Written Update 12th Jan 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with...Kuldeep goes to his room & gets furious over rana & surya...chamkila also says that rana is not doing fair with kuldeep...& also says that instead of being here and getting insulted they may go somewhere & live happily😆🤣. Param listens all these from outside & comes into kuldeep's room...chamkila is about to leave but param asks him to remain in the room.

Satpal announces in the village that rana has ordered all the villagers to meet him. Villagers get tensed.

Param says to kuldeep that when they are talking about any secret they should even close the windows along the doors...& says that he also can't see the insult of him. kuldeep again get's furious saying about surya. Param says that he has come there to give him an idea by which rana will be totally impressed by him. kuldeep is very curious to know about the plan. param says to kuldeep that u want rana's praising & i want jhanvi😡...& explains about his love🤬...& says that surya is a bramachari...& u don't have intrest in women(u have intrest in chamkila...oops...!!🤣)...kuldeep gets shocked😲..param says that there is no need to worry & this secret will remain as a secret everytime...& asks him that he only wants a small thing which is no use for him..& i.e..,kuldeep's 5 days with jhanvi for himself😡...kuldeep very happily says to take those 5 days...not only for this time..but for everytime too. Param is about to leave...kuldeep asks that he didn't tell about that idea..param says that for everything there will be a right time...& leaves.

Rana😡..& his 3 sons will be in the hall...& villagers come one by one to rana...rana says something to them(it is muted)...jhanvi comes there & observes what's happening...& also observes surya...even surya observes jhanvi...& jhanvi goes away furiously...surya seems to be somewhat disturbed(i dont know if i tought that or it was really like that).

kishanlal will go to a shop to purchase some items...but the shopkeeper says that he will not sell anything for him..😔.& warns him not to come to his shop again. kishanlal faces some more incidents & finally finds out that rana has banned him from the village & also to have food & water. kishanlal runs to ammaji & says what had happened.

kishanlal feels bad😔 that why all the vilagers are behaving like that with him...his wife says not to get tensed & everything will be fine. Meanwhile ammaji comes there...& asks kishanlal to come with them to rana's haveli. Kishanlal follows her.

Ammaji & her troop will be passing...& some Villagers comes out & keeps seeing at them...Ammaji says to them...that this is not only the matter of kishanlal but it is the matter of everyone...becoz the same situation can araise in their house too...& tries to create awareness👍🏼..& finally asks them to feel responsibility.

Precap: Ammaji & a big troop of villagers to goes to rana's house...ammaji shouts rana to come out..jhanvi sees her from upstairs & feel happy...Rana along with his 3 sons comes out.
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Ramya😃
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Ramya!! Can we have better something than Ammaji's morcha????
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Ramya!! Can we have better something than Ammaji's morcha????

NO di..for today...it's only ammaji..& i think even tommorrow..it's going to be the same...😔🥱
darshana23 thumbnail
I had no problem with she is fighting for woman's pride... Only thing is villagers joining her so early and this revolution stuff just pissed me off...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
tomorrow whole day Rana and Ammaji will keep continuing their long pravachans...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

tomorrow whole day Rana and Ammaji will keep continuing their long pravachans...

yes di...it is somewhat embrassing & somewhat illogical too..that villagers has accepted her so soon...

absolutly agree with ur second post di...tommorrow they are going to give long pravachanas & challenges to each other...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Ramya... 🤗