Surya's 5 days are not over yet??

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I guess Param's 5 days were fitting to calculation... I am wondering what about Surya's 5 days..
I thought they will be over once they are back from Delhi... But doesnt look like it...

Vaise bhi I dont mind Surya's turn to continue more...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think the 5th night will be today
yaar very confusing!!
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think they are just about to be over!!
stupid Param in the epi today!!
Kuldeep kya tum mujhey apne paach din Jhanvi ke saath dedogey?? uggghhh 😑

i was thinking he might do something like that...but i reckon Jhanvi will find out some how and she will talk about it to Surya who is utterly in love with her otherwise he would not get jealous of Param πŸ˜‰
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
but i think so now 4th day is running.[ rember param's false call "raat ko milogi"]
1st day [ night] - with song.
2 night - before delhi tour.
3 night - party night.

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrashali bit confusing... actually it supposed to be 5th day...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly dii... from so many days we are having this confusion...πŸ˜† like you even i want Surya's days to drag more as that Param has already taken Kuldeep's 5 days tag🀬
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think that people in Rana mahal are so illiterate they dnt know how to count days, thats why 5 day 20 days bhi ho ja sakte hai
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
darshana23] Vrashali bit confusing... actually it supposed to be 5th day...

delhi se vapas veerpur aane ke baad se day he chal raha hai watche today's precape. kalight hogi.

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, nice of you to bring this very good question up.

I think Surya's on his last night. And Kuldeep's 5 days will start.
In my opinion even if Kuldeep suggests that Jhanvi should go to Param first or says something like, I want Param to have my 5 days RANA WILL DISAGREE AND SAY YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR DAYS AND NOT LEND THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE. YOU HAVE MADE TOO MANY EXCUSES IN THE PAST AND IM NOT HAVING ANY MORE OF THEM.

That will end up ruining Param's plan and Jhanvi will spend 5 days with Kuldeep (well, we all know that Kuldeep will not be an issue for Jhanvi) soo she will be safe. And i also think, she needs these 5 days with Kuldeep before heading to Param because she will use them to find out why Surya is angry at her and than go on a mission to solve this trap which Param has soo creatively set out.

But this whole thing will take up the 5 days with Kuldeep. When the Param's first night comes around, i think Surya will save Jhanvi once again (because by then, Jhanvi probably has proven her innocence)...AND THAT WILL LEAD TO PARAM TURNING REALLY EVIL!!!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i guess not!.. but seeing the precap today; the way Surya barges into Param's room where he is acting like he is huggin Jhanvii bt it was the maid!... I think tomoz will be their last night together LOL.. and he is goin to regret it cuz he is bound to find out Param has been deceiving him😳