-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all! I found this article and I think it is so cute. Sorry the text is a bit small. This was the only copy I could find of the article. This is what it reads.

Friends, on and off screen

Simran and Jhanvi (I think that's supposed to say Simran and Vaishnavi-not Jhanvi), who play Diya and Jhanvi in the Colors show Naa Aana Is Des Laado, have not only been bonding on the screen, their friendship is just as strong off screen.
Sources from the sets reveal that the girls are inseparable. In between shots, they are invariably found in each other's rooms. Since they shoot at Film City, Goregaon, they often sneak out for a quick shopping excursion to a nearby mall. Since they are big on food, the girls are often found hanging out at a famous 'panipouri' joint at Lokhandwala or spending free time at spas and malls. They have even been spotted at popular coffee shops.

I find this friendship really cute! It suggests that they're also like sisters off screen. Nawww Simmi and Vaish, that's really sweet! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing preeti😃
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivusharma

thanks for sharing preeti😃

its kk babe :D ! love you os so far! keep on writing more! cant wait to read it all! xoxoxo
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heeyyy

its kk babe :D ! love you os so far! keep on writing more! cant wait to read it all! xoxoxo

thanks darling😉will try to write it as soon as possible😊