Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

i think so too ... im giving it a little more time before i stop watching
if shaurya doesnt come back NAIDL will be over for me...

i donot have to worry...coz now at this point,i am seeing laado for DIA..DIA AND ONLY DIA ijust love her...but when something happens between dia-viki and their is a scope for shaurya to come,,,the show again goes to janvi-surya-param,which i am fed up of
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivusharma

i donot have to worry...coz now at this point,i am seeing laado for DIA..DIA AND ONLY DIA ijust love her...but when something happens between dia-viki and their is a scope for shaurya to come,,,the show again goes to janvi-surya-param,which i am fed up of

yea shivu i totally agree with you!! i love diya too!! simran kaur rocks!! just varun is missing 😭
and i agree with you again! as darshu di said that with jhanvi-surya-param its just like ringa-ringa-rosy! 😉 they need to get a focus point and build up on it from there...they really need to start something happening between jhanvi and surya. jhanvi has taken many oaths that she is going to tear apart the Rana family but she's doing nothing at all! Basically shes just in a confusion...kabhi bolthi hai mein Surya ka dil jeethloongi tho kabhi bolthi hai mein Surya se pyaar nahi karsakthi...yeh mujhe kya hora ha hai! I love vaish but her character needs to get a base and make a decision...Surya or no Surya. And Surya has to make a decision...Jhanvi or no Jhanvi...the show cant just drag on...need a pinch of new drama and end to controversy in it!
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago