A little more curiousness

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I was just thinking that since Ammaji has now changed and is not opposed to the birth of a laado in nor villages like Veerpur or cities like Delhi, what problems may arise later on in the story? Since Adi and Raghini have claimed the property back to Ammaji's name, this indicates that Ammaji and family will return to Delhi. I am sure that Ammaji will only agree to come back once they have one their fight against Rana but then what? Obviously once Ammaji has freed the people of Veerpur from under Rana's strict and damaging rules, she will be considered a very important person in the village. So do you think she will leave Veerpur or remain their?

Also if Ammaji, Diya Jhanvi, Avtar, Santosh, Tanisha, Karan and Chanda return to Delhi what will happen then? As Ammaji will not be opposed to girls what problems may arise? Do you think Diya and Jhanvi will continue they're education? Remember they are still of an age in which the could educate further.

Coming from their age I remembered that this year Diya and Jhanvi's birthdays were missed in the show. If you remember they were introduced on the 21st of December. Here's the link to the promo (of the time leap):

If any body has an ideas please leave behind your thoughts as I am quite curious as to what situations may arise in future in NADIL... :) Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
preeti...i donot no what will happen in the first 2 cases
as for dia and jhanvi's birthday...i had the same doubt as they were intro on 21st of dec...
infact this year...lado has not celebrated many festivals like:karva chauth;diwali etc
donot no the reason y????????????😕
-bonbon- thumbnail
ahaha lol ... i think she will return to veerpur coz she has all her property etc there ... and i dont think that adi and raghini would want to come to veerpur forever at this stage coz they have to keep Durga (tanisha's child) safe. yeah i agree naidl hasnt celebrated any of those. i was hoping that even though diya was not with shaurya she would keep a fast for him during karva chauth...but they didnt even show the festival happening. and i dont get why karva chaut, diwali etc was not celebrated coz the whole family (including Jhanvi) was living in the mandir while the festival were supposed to be celebrated. surely Pujari ji living with them wouldnt forget the dates of the festivals either... sigh sigh ...i donno ..!
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

ahaha lol ... i think she will return to veerpur coz she has all her property etc there ... and i dont think that adi and raghini would want to come to veerpur forever at this stage coz they have to keep Durga (tanisha's child) safe. yeah i agree naidl hasnt celebrated any of those. i was hoping that even though diya was not with shaurya she would keep a fast for him during karva chauth...but they didnt even show the festival happening. and i dont get why karva chaut, diwali etc was not celebrated coz the whole family (including Jhanvi) was living in the mandir while the festival were supposed to be celebrated. surely Pujari ji living with them wouldnt forget the dates of the festivals either... sigh sigh ...i donno ..!

seriously😡the show is going very slow😲
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivusharma

seriously😡the show is going very slow😲

i think a lot of people agree with that...but at least the ammaji part is getting a move on...so when all that is done may be there will be a bit more focus on the two couples.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

i think a lot of people agree with that...but at least the ammaji part is getting a move on...so when all that is done may be there will be a bit more focus on the two couples.

u are right preeti,...hope it happens soon🥱
just want to see shaurya back😳
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

i just want to see shaurya back😳
-bonbon- thumbnail

u are right preeti,...hope it happens soon🥱
just want to see shaurya back😳

me too!! :D It will be the best NAIDL episode when he comes back!!
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

me too!! :D It will be the best NAIDL episode when he comes back!!

actually...i feels like its been decades snce i last so shaurya
-bonbon- thumbnail

actually...i feels like its been decades snce i last so shaurya

i think so too ... im giving it a little more time before i stop watching
if shaurya doesnt come back NAIDL will be over for me...