Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

nooo 😭 pleassee not vikram and diya :'( i like vikram but diya is only shaurya's.

i dont think diya's that kind of girl who will just willingly accept someone else in her life when she already loves shaurya...also do you remember that one day when the family was in veerpur and diya burnt her hand on the stove and she remembered shaurya putting haldi on it a while back in the kitchen when they were together...and jhanvi said shaurya tumhe jaldi lene zaroor ayeyga. why would they show that scene if shaurya wasnt gonna come back in the story? πŸ˜•

ya...actually,i 2 think so,but atlest there must be a lil dramaπŸ˜›
i no dia will not accept vikram,,but situation will force her to do so😑
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivusharma

ya...actually,i 2 think so,but atlest there must be a lil dramaπŸ˜›
i no dia will not accept vikram,,but situation will force her to do so😑

maybe dont know ... really confused ... on one side varun's gonna come back and other the other apparently diya will be paired with vikram. you know i think your right. may be they've brought him in to create a little drama in diya's life because right now nothing much is happening with her. jhanvi is tied in a knot where as diya is not so may be this is a way of trying to focus on her for a while. probably not soon after vikram says anything to diya about him falling for her shaurya will come back. i think he has to come back coz that's the way they are portraying the story ... as if he is gonna come back ... that's what the last few scenes if shaurya suggested
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

maybe dont know ... really confused ... on one side varun's gonna come back and other the other apparently diya will be paired with vikram. you know i think your right. may be they've brought him in to create a little drama in diya's life because right now nothing much is happening with her. jhanvi is tied in a knot where as diya is not so may be this is a way of trying to focus on her for a while. probably not soon after vikram says anything to diya about him falling for her shaurya will come back. i think he has to come back coz that's the way they are portraying the story ... as if he is gonna come back ... that's what the last few scenes if shaurya suggested

ya u are right.😊..what i think is ,as rana will come to no that dia is a girl ad not a boy😑,he will plan to take revenge from her and in this time viki will cm 2 no abt shauryadiaπŸ˜ƒ
-bonbon- thumbnail
if what you say happens my face will be like this: 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ‘

and if it doesnt happen it will literally be like this: 😭 😑 😲 πŸ’” 🀬
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

if what you say happens my face will be like this: 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ‘

and if it doesnt happen it will literally be like this: 😭 😑 😲 πŸ’” 🀬

hahahah:)))))) lolπŸ˜†
i will be the sameπŸ˜‰
-bonbon- thumbnail
ahaha lolz shivu ! ;)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice,
I had a similar thing on the laadofb fan page.