Rana is to blame 4 problems between the Rana boys

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) Rana is causing a rift between his sons. Hes gotten all three boys married to one girl (this caused problems between Param and Surya)

2) Now hes praising Surya while putting down Kuldeep in a very harsh manner (causing problems between Kuldeep and Surya)

I personally feel really bad for Kuldeep. Especially when Rana says that he doesnt look like one of the Rana's.. i mean whats wrong with his face?? In fact, if he shaves that mustache off, hes actually better looking than Param. I always liked him as a person because he hardly says anything to anyone and is happy in his own world. But the way Rana speaks to him, it will piss anyone off and cause problems between siblings. I mean if Rana thinks hes soo smart, Why can't he see that hes causing soo many conflicts between his boys.

I also noticed what Rana said to him today. Apparently Rana was angry at Kuldeep for giving the villagers 50,000 to get their signatures, whereas Rana expected Kuldeep to get their signatures by threatening them and no cash. So by giving 50,000 it was actually nice of Kuldeep.

Poor Kuldeep :'(
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup..!! agree with u dear...it's totally rana who is creating conflicts b/w his sons...for which unity he use to talk about...& did jhanvi's marraige with 3 of his sons...now he is totally gonna regret it...as already conflicts raised b/w param & surya...& now rana has given an invitation to another conflict b/w kuldeep & surya too...by insulting kuldeep & praising surya infront of him.

yup..!! kuldeep is a nice guy...he does his work & don't interfere in any other matter...he's actually somewhat nice in nature too...but now all of this has to be gone becoz of his hatred & jealousy towards surya.

Now param & kuldeep will be plotting against surya definitely...& surya & rana will be unaware of this (surya bichara din't even know that his own brothers are plotting against him)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely Sonam, this is called as Vinash kale viparit buddhi... Thats what Rana has done first getting Jhanvi married with 3 sons and now comparing Kuldeep and Surya continuously... But I guess that's Rana's nature anyways... He saw equally furious on Surya when he saved Jhanvi from Param...

But in terms issue between Surya and Param, he has mindset that woman's are object which man can use for their physical satisfaction and not more than that. Even if we see him sending Surya with Jhanvi, his main intention is totally different... He expect all sons to establish only physical relation with Jhanvi and nothing else... Where Param wants to fulfil Rana's wish Surya has gone to different way...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to know we are on the same page Ramya :-)

And Darshana, thankyou so much for explaining the points i made sooo well!!! Gosh, ur such an expert :-) and yeahhh, i suppose it is Rana's nature but Kuldeep is getting really annoyed. I feel so bad for him :'( coz i agree with Ramya (he is nice in nature).

Gosh for a sec i do not realise that its me who has posted. Changing display pics has its consequences , i see lol