darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
From past few days NAIDL has become bloopers ki dukan and want to point some,

If you have something from ur end, plz add it.

1) From where does Jhanvi landed up having phone?? She didnt have any phone when came to Veerpur. Only mobile phone they have which is gifted by Aditya to Diya. If this phone was brought after wedding, I mean if specially Rana gifted that for loving DIL. How come Diya knew that mobile no???

2) If doing check-up before pregnancy doesnt fit in laws bill, why Vikram didnt go to arrest Rana?? Whether he was waiting for Ammaji to come and ask for help then only he will go to protect people?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh i love this post, love it so much that i really need to have some time to post a good post here

dukan...dukan nahi Darshudi, yeh shopping mall ho gaya...

will be back
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more...

From where did Jhanvi had that green dress she wear in party?? I am sure Rana Rantej will not gift such dresses to his DIL in Veerpur atleast... Also I dont think of any possibility any tailor from Veerpur making such dresses for her... 😆 No scope of buying that in Delhi, Surya and Jhanvi did not went anywhere... Jhanvi fainted down in room after coming to Delhi...Pata nahi yeh dress asaman se tapka kya!!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay i didnt think about your second point but i the first one was soo obvious. WHERE THE HELL DID THE PHONE COME FROM. Isnt Jhanvi restricted ... ???

and Diya having her number, makes no sense at all.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup..!! that phone & dress issue is absolutely correct...how come cv's showed it like that...but also agree that as it is a daily soap can't expect all logic's to be correct...😆