Written Update 9th Jan 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
On the demand of the viewers...the show is now airing 2 times per day...(By colors channel)๐Ÿ˜Š
Timings : 1:00 pm -1:30 pm in the morning
11:00pm - 11:30 pm in the night
Dont miss to watch it...๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode starts with...kishan lal feeling bad about their situation...& talks as if they dont need this life๐Ÿ˜ญ...ammaji & vikram comes to krishna lal's house...ammaji says that she want to talk to him & says that she want to make a deal with him. kishan lal says that he will do anything for them. Ammaji says that she has came to support a father who was not able to do anything for his child... &
promises kishan lal that his child will be born & will be alive this time...even it is a boy or a girl...but says to him what all he has to do is...he has to say no to go with rana's men to the hospital. Vikram also supports ammaji words by saying about rules of law. But kishan lal fears..ammaji says that why.. she bought police with her...& they will protect him every time. she is about to leave the place leaving the decision to kishan lal...kishan lal agrees to do it.

Ammaji comes to rana's haveli...rana's asks why did she came here...ammaji says that she has came there to give him a caution. she says that he said to kishan lal to take his wife to take a check up & to get her aborted if it is a girl child...& says that she will not let it happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Rana says that it was the tradition of veerpur & it will happen for sure & also reminds her that it was the tradition started by her only. Ammaji says that she is already paying for what she did...& says that now she is trying to do atonement for all those deeds๐Ÿ˜”. Rana says that she is doing all this for ruling veerpur again...& says that she can never change. Rana says that kishan lal will have to do that at any cost. Ammaji says that krishan lal's wife will give birth for a child without going to check up...& agian cautions him & goes away๐Ÿ‘.

Surya- Jhanvi will go to the partyโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...khanna welcomes them...& announces that he is thinking about investing & starting a business...but he is in confusion in which village should he invest...in veerpur or bhopalpur...one man comes front and says that he should invest in bhopalpur becoz it is already devloped & it will get them more profits. Jhanvi speaks out...that she agrees with the person...surya gets shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ. But jhanvi also includes...that veerpur is a small village in which all are dependent on agriculture...& if any one is educated then they will go to other villages to work...if they have kept industry in veerpur all of them will have only one option...& also labour cost & site cost is very less in veerpur...where as it is very high in bhopalpur...she says her woords in a very impressing way๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘...& she leaves the decision to khanna. khanna gets impressed by her words & finalizes the deal with surya๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ammaji beats the dhol(drum)...all the villagers will be gathered there...she says that due to the tradition of killing the girls in veerpur...all of them has lost very much...even she has lost his daughter...she says that she declares a war against this traditon...& will fight against this tradition...so that a girl child can live pridely in veerpur...& asks villagers to join her in her fight...so that a girl child can be born & lives pridely.

Precap: Surya will be passing through param's room...param๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌwill be talking in phone (as if he is talking to jhanvi) & says that even he had thought that surya bro has seen him...but nothing like that happened as surya bro didn't see his face( & also speaks as if they are meeting tonight or not)..surya will listen to this & gets angry๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh thanks a lot Ramya for posting the update dear... ๐Ÿค—

i had created a thread yesterday if it's possible for anyone to do the updates... and if it's not then i would do it once i come back.๐Ÿ˜Š. i was about to create a new topic and write after i see the videos online...๐Ÿ˜Š thanks a ton again for doing it... love you... ๐Ÿค—
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, so the show timing is not change yet, its still at 1am and repeats will b at 11 pm.
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Gosh thanks a lot Ramya for posting the update dear... ๐Ÿค—

i had created a thread yesterday if it's possible for anyone to do the updates... and if it's not then i would do it once i come back.๐Ÿ˜Š. i was about to create a new topic and write after i see the videos online...๐Ÿ˜Š thanks a ton again for doing it... love you... ๐Ÿค—

Yeah i saw it dear...that's why i wrote it...๐Ÿ˜Š
i have holidays this full week sujji ...SO for this week i can write it dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ ramya : thanx for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š!! saw NAIDL after ages yesterday..aww ammaji's dialogue " bas ek baat yaad rakhi, hunkar to tanne lagana hi padhega..kyunki kadeh tanne hunkar na lagaya, to jungle mein chahe gidar ho ya sher..tu unke liya shikar hi bana rahega . " ๐Ÿ‘so much of practical wisdom in her words. & that trademarked bg score..missed it so much !! this is one reason why i liked ammaji 's character even when she was a vamp !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ