Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay..so this discussion is already over...but after reading all your thoughts I just had to comment myself...

Sumaiya: I agree with most of your initial para...Some things are missing logic...for instance..how come Surya has no issues with touching Jhanvi or when she touches him..I guess once he got married he doesn't consider that a sin..lol...

I too feel he was missing his Veerpuri accent recently...that scene when he tells Jhanvi "tu apne raste aur mein apne raste" was good...So, he does have hints of the accent at times...

Darshana and Sujata: I agree with both your thoughts about the deal...its a way to send them on honeymoon and may be a way to get jogi and gajji to Veerpur...I too wanted Adi to meet Surya...but somehow I doubt that will happen...

As far as Surya paying for his sins...I don't think the police has any Legal proof so Vikram can't do anything...and more than VIkram...I think Surya will realize his mistakes himself and make amends later...But I think they are trying to portray that he does all wrong things only due to his father or due to love for his father...And feels restless about it ..hence does meditation to calm his restlessness...He needs to get out of this blind trust he has for Rantej to change himself...

Vikram doesn't seem to do much yet...But I think he will become more useful as time goes...And I don't think Diya will fall for him, atleast not yet...But due to his love...he will go beyond the call of duty to help them...so he will definitely be on Ammaji's side...

One more thing I can't understand...is how does Jhanvi will fall in love with Surya while trying to woo him...I can understand other way round...But i felt Surya would fall for Jhanvi first...but seems like they are planning the other way round...anyway lets see what happens next week...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
...and also I was wondering what happened to Rajveer...I'm not a big fan of his but he didn't go with Ammaji because he wanted luxury wealth comfort and all that so is he still staying in the house with Adi and Raghini or has he gone?????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Okay..so this discussion is already over...but after reading all your thoughts I just had to comment myself...

Sumaiya: I agree with most of your initial para...Some things are missing logic...for instance..how come Surya has no issues with touching Jhanvi or when she touches him..I guess once he got married he doesn't consider that a sin..lol...

I too feel he was missing his Veerpuri accent recently...that scene when he tells Jhanvi "tu apne raste aur mein apne raste" was good...So, he does have hints of the accent at times...

Darshana and Sujata: I agree with both your thoughts about the deal...its a way to send them on honeymoon and may be a way to get jogi and gajji to Veerpur...I too wanted Adi to meet Surya...but somehow I doubt that will happen...

As far as Surya paying for his sins...I don't think the police has any Legal proof so Vikram can't do anything...and more than VIkram...I think Surya will realize his mistakes himself and make amends later...But I think they are trying to portray that he does all wrong things only due to his father or due to love for his father...And feels restless about it ..hence does meditation to calm his restlessness...He needs to get out of this blind trust he has for Rantej to change himself...

Vikram doesn't seem to do much yet...But I think he will become more useful as time goes...And I don't think Diya will fall for him, atleast not yet...But due to his love...he will go beyond the call of duty to help them...so he will definitely be on Ammaji's side...

One more thing I can't understand...is how does Jhanvi will fall in love with Surya while trying to woo him...I can understand other way round...But i felt Surya would fall for Jhanvi first...but seems like they are planning the other way round...anyway lets see what happens next week...

@ bold appu... this is exactly what i felt...😆 i expected Surya to fall in love first... but cvs have chosen differently i guess... but then Surya has already fallen in love... but i guess it's Janvi who's getting confused whether to choose her goal or accept that she's in love... so i guess this track is for her to eventually decide which route she would prefer for long term...

Somewhere i guess this baby track which is presently coming... will somewhere be linked to Surya too... what if like last time he came to take Durga... this time again he comes to take the couple forcefully as as per Ammaji's plan she's asking the couple to deny going with Satpal... but somewhere understands their pain... and saves them... by either lying the gender or making them escape... and if this is exactly what Surya does... then again Janvi will end up admiring him even more...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

...and also I was wondering what happened to Rajveer...I'm not a big fan of his but he didn't go with Ammaji because he wanted luxury wealth comfort and all that so is he still staying in the house with Adi and Raghini or has he gone?????

😆 you are right... seems like they have forgotten him altogether... 😊 or probably Adi has decided to let him stay... although they haven't shown him doing that... 😆
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sujata...U may be onto something...may be in her process to woo him,...she will figure out that he is truely nice...and will end up falling for him

Also..you guys are correct Rajveer is missing from the picture completely...lets see if he has some part to play in the future...:)
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they're ignoring quite a few characters in naidl now a days ... donno why ?
lets just wait and watch ...