Whats your opinion on the story???

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok girls, i finally have some points to make and gathered the guts to post it in front of you...sorry if I hurt anyone in the process...

I thik the story overall in NAIDL is missing some logical points and although everyday episodes are visually mouthwatering it still lacks some clarity so wanted to know whats your opinion rgarding the following:

first of all, I am still digesting the fact about Surya's balldancing at Khannas party...no wonder Jaya looked gud together but a bramachari who used to pour gangajal if any woman touches him suddenly know how to dance so well!!!!!! I watched the whole dance feeling that am seeing the real kapil on-screen not the surya...just saying that CVs needs to be cautious or at this rate, soon we will be seeing that Surya playing guitar sitting in some hotel lobby too...good as it sounds, it is weird๐Ÿ˜•

Secondly, born and brought up in Veerpur and coming to Delhi only for study, where is Suryas hariyani accent gone all suddenly. Since he calls Jhanvi "Tu" when he is angry instead of normal "Tum" i guess at least when he is angry, he can talk in the accent right????

Thirdly, I dont see why Aditya yet did not make any move to contact with Ammajis family? Brining them home in Delhi has nothing to do with property transfer. Besides, Aditya could at least call and gave them hope that something gud is happening

fourthly, if Ammajis sons are to do something , plan something, they should be shown sometime too...right now am relying on the TC article that they might come to Veerpur, which will be interesting if happens

then, am not sure what revenge is jhanvi playing , if any, she is getting more trapped than trapping others

it feels gud to see that Karan is being talked about in the drama and soon might be bailed, but meanwhile, am thinking about the murder he was framed for...was it suryas doing? or are the CVs consciously ignoring the fact that Surya trapped karan for a murder, tried to kill Durga, was part of kidnapping Mausum, forced jhanvi in the 3 marriages...would the inspector Vikram be concerned about bring justice to those or would he just romanticize about diya only

and i also think if Diya gets any hint of Vikkis romance towards her,at least she having some reminiscence of her real husband should be shown...this things cannot be neglected as she was not divorced as I gather

Last but not the least, the business deal is too hard to digest. from start, there was this impression that Rana has so much wealth by selling woman here and there ad all of a sudden, he is part of some important top knotch business deal, sends his educated (!) son to bring a satisfactory business partnership!!!!!!!!!! i cant beleive it yet...if some drug smaggling or woman trading was going on there in name of business deal, perhaps it would have been more beleivable...I at least demand to know exactly waht business they are talking about...agro/machienary/hotel/skilled labour anything...or this way we would suddenly know that Rana owns some big conglomorate sitting in Veerpur๐Ÿ˜•

so whats your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, full on lengthy topic... Chalo lets start with answers...

1) Its not needed any person will not have information abt anything he has not done in life. And what is revealed abt Surya's past yet to believe that he didnt know anything abt girls?? Kya pata, college main kisine heart break kar diya ho and he became bramachari...๐Ÿคฃ I know bad joke!!

2) Tu is not only Mumbai specific word... Its either called to person whose status is less compared in different terms. Tum is used more respectfully.. And that had no relation with any place...

3) I also expected this to happen. But seems that CV has given pause to it giving one scene...

4) I feel both Joginder and Gajinder will come to Veerpur. And Rana will try to use Ammaji's own son against her...

5) I have something in mind related to Karan. But its better I dont reveal it.. Mujhe zarur jootey padenge...

6) Ab trip pe bhejane ke liye bahana chahiye na... Honeymoon to nahi bol sakte... Thank god, yaha gaadi kharab nahi huyi... u know what i am talking abt...๐Ÿ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii seems like your idea is really working and ie Jogi & Gajender will come to veerpur...

Usma one more thing to be noticed is once Jogi was once talking about a certain Bhatia and Khanna... i expected that Khanna would turn out to be the same one... to be honest i too thought Adi & Ragini would come... also dear seeing the way Surya is so hot now... would he really be in his senses for a business deal... i wonder whether Janvi would do something and the business deal would come in their favour... or is it that now in the business meeting Adi will come... they might say he couldn't come last night ... and if he takes away the deal... and Surya gets to know that he's Janvi's bro... then again he would get angry or he would wonder why did she lie that she has no one here when he asked her if she would want to meet someone...

About Surya's evil deeds... i guess he'll pay for all that... but one thing for him is he has been lucky that none of the acts went to become severely grave although they all seemed grave...

To be honest when he got angry on Janvi... to me he seemed more in Sarja mode than Surya mode lolz...

Aditya will surely make a contact with Ammaji's family... once everything is set... he did say some more formalities are needed the other time... so Karan getting bail will happen simultaneously... so mostly AdiRagini & TanishaKaran track will start with baby Durga...

usmrasul thumbnail
darshudi, i am not talkign about that word "tu"...i know its not place specific, just saying the way his mood swings to tu and tum , he can easily swing his accent when he is normal and when he is anger because for the last few days I felt like Surya is talking the way Kapil talks...but ideally surya should be talkign the way surya talks right???? at least when he is angry because in anger people lose control and sorta go back to origin

am nt sure if the para above made sense but i thought you too were craving for some veerpur specific accent...like surya used to talk with Ammaji
darshana23 thumbnail
That was Surya only Sumi... agar Kapil mode main hota toh surely "Aap" bolata...๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju ...u got exactly what i wanted to say...he was more in Kapil mood when he was nice, more in sarja mood when he was angry but the raw surya mood is quite mising

am not sure if Surya would meet aadi but that would have been gud if he did...but if Adi comes i guess he wouldnt have agreed to the deal as once he knows Surya is jhanvis hubby he can call it of as diya told him that jhanvi was forced to marry
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

That was Surya only Sumi... agar Kapil mode main hota toh surely "Aap" bolata...๐Ÿ˜†

lolz good one darshudi๐Ÿ˜†

aur aise tab kehti, "aapne keu aapko guest ko janala se nikala? ussko darwaja mein bare mein to bata sakti๐Ÿ˜›"
darshana23 thumbnail
I guess Sujju's point has more validity... May be Joginder and Gajendar will come to Veerpur as a part of this deal only?? I mean Khanna may put offer to Surya and them to be a partner... Surya might accept for sake of deal and both bro may accept for their bread and butter...

Again just wild thought!
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I guess Sujju's point has more validity... May be Joginder and Gajendar will come to Veerpur as a part of this deal only?? I mean Khanna may put offer to Surya and them to be a partner... Surya might accept for sake of deal and both bro may accept for their bread and butter...

Again just wild thought!

yeah that sounds gud...in that case Jhanvi might get blackmailed by her uncles too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im just gonna stay outta the long paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜‰...i agree with the Shaurya Diya point! The CVs can't ignore Diya's past life...and it wasn't even that long ago! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago