TC:Insecurity brewing up on sets of Colors' NAIDL'

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Na Aana Iss Des Laado

When senior actors and newcomers work together, the latter always want to bag the opportunity to learn more under the veterans and make sure they win many hearts with their acting prowess. But it looks like Anil Lalwani who plays Kuldeep in Color's Na Aana Iss Des Laado thinks otherwise.

In fact, just recently, he had an embarrassing situation, when he vehemently requested fellow actor Aanand Goradiya, who plays Gajender in the show, to have a rehearsal with him. Anil said that Aanand performs in such that his performance overshadows the other actor in a scene even when well known actors are around him and he did not want the same to happen.

But Aanand remained calm and composed and took the comment as a complement. In fact, he told Anil that he is a spontaneous actor and howmuchever he tries there is a huge difference in the rehearsal and actual take and he can't help it. But since Anil was adamant, Aanand had to inform him that the two didn't have a scene together on that particular day, which was somewhere in mid – December, last year.

when spoke to Aanand, who confirmed the incident. "Well, I did not feel the need to get offended with that incident in fact I took it as a compliment", he said.

But Anil, however, had a slightly different version of the incident. "We had a scene together on that day and that is why I wanted to rehearse with him. Otherwise why would I have asked for a rehearsal? The dialogues had not come on the sets," he said.

Praising Aanand he said, "He is a mind blowing actor and I feel after Ammaji he is the only actor who gives mind blowing performance in the Haryanvi accent."

Looks like Anil has learnt his lesson.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when hav kuldeep n gaji ever had a scene together?
i must admit------anand is amazing as gaji--- i always watch his scenes :-)
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does that mean that Ammajis sons will come to Veerpur and shake hands with Rana for jointly plotting?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Does that mean that Ammajis sons will come to Veerpur and shake hands with Rana for jointly plotting?

my thoughts exactly...😆..
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

my thoughts exactly...😆..

yes they will in in veerpur soon i think...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so mere tukka sahi lag gaya...😆
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's bad news for Ammaji...but would be interesting to see how Surya reacts to them...Coz Jhanvi would dislike them, so whose side would Surya be on??? 🤔

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...de story is fetting interesting...