Written update 5th Jan 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with...Surya & jhanvi's dance❤️😍..all of them claps for them...& they come into this world😉...all of them praises them...& says they are the best couple😊...& khanna announces that today is their aniversary too(khanna & neeta's)...so asks them only to enjoy the party today & invites all of them to lunch the next day...to talk about the business deal.

krishna lal with his wife comes near rana...rana 😡orders him to go to city with satpal...& take a check up...so that they can know whether the child is a boy or a girl. krishna lal informs rana that when last time she got aborted then doctor said that if another time it happens then it risks her life...rana says that a good news..& follows with his words..that what is the use of the lady who can't give u a son...& orders them to be ready the next morning.rana says to satpal...to kill krishna lal also with his wife...& rana gives evil looks😡🤬.

Scene switches to the party...surya & khanna will be talking...in b/w jhanvi will get a phone call...its diya on the other side...& she says that vikram has known her truth...but jhanvi acts as there is a network problem...& says its a wrong number & cuts the phone...but jhanvi looks tensed😔...surya asks who's on the phone... jhanvi replies it is a wrong number. surya & jhanvi takes leave from the party.

Vikram is thinking about diya😆...& says to himself that diya has put in the feelings in his heart which he has not allowed for many years...& also says that he will not let her be as a boy for more days.

Surya- jhanvi reaches home..& surya sees the housekeeper going to his outhouse...he asks jhanvi to go inside & he will come in a while...he goes to the outhouse ...& says sorry to the house keeper for what all he has in the morning😃...housekeeper says that he had already forgotten that matter...& asks surya if he can say one thing to him...surya says him to say it...that old man says that here nearby there is a temple...which is very devocious and powerful...& asks surya to send jhanvi to that temple so that whatever misunderstanings are there b/w them right now will get cleared soon. Surya says that he will say to jhanvi to go there...jhanvi also sees surya saying all this😃 and has a sweet smile on her face...but goes away before surya turns around.

Surya is going to the house then he sees jhanvi sitting near the camp fire...he goes & sits near her...(surya's sweetlooks continue for some time😍☺️)...& then surya asks jhanvi why is she looking tensed since she attended a wrong call...& says to her that she can share if any matter is there...she says that there is no matter like that.

Surya asks jhanvi that as she is from delhi...if there is anybody who she wants to meet😃...jhanvi says that she stayed with her family only all time & now there is no one here to meet. surya says that today in khanna's party all of them are talking about her...(& says goodwords about her❤️😍)...jhanvi smiles for his words😉. Surya then says to her that he has came to delhi for his studies & he has no big dream to do anything...so he returned to veerpur again...& asks her why did she came to veerpur...jhanvi says to him that he is very lucky that he didn't dream anything...but she has dreams which were now of no value...as her life has teached her a lesson & already changed to an extent from where she cant get back.surya feels some what guilty😕.

House keeper passes by a side...seeing surya & jhanvi & says to himself that god had made them for each other😃...but don't know why they live in seperate rooms inspite of being wife & husband. Param comes near the window side then😡😡...as the housekeeper passes by that way...param goes on seeing surya & jhanvi😡😡.

precap: param😡🤬(wears a shawl over him) & jumps from the window...surya who is near the door sees him...& tries to catch him...param runs to some distance & leaves the shawl & turns back...surya sees param...& gets shocked😲.

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh god sry ramya... i wrote it ...😊

yesterday when u pmed me i was nt sure whthr i will be able to do dis...

sry!!!!!!!!

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thansk for the updates, today epi was good, but this param is going to ruin everything soon.🤬
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

oh god sry ramya... i wrote it ...😊

yesterday when u pmed me i was nt sure whthr i will be able to do dis...

sry!!!!!!!!

sorry dear...@ kallu...as u said yesterday there was a powercut...i have written it tooo...as i hv reached home on time...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

thansk for the updates, today epi was good, but this param is going to ruin everything soon.🤬

yup..!! maya this param is spoiling everything😡...i just want to beat him up...but must say as the story must go on...& surya jhanvi comes more closer to each other because of this param only...so dropped from that idea...😆
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

sorry dear...@ kallu...as u said yesterday there was a powercut...i have written it tooo...as i hv reached home on time...

ts ok... chalo updates 2 hai toh kya hua...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for update!!
luks liek really nice epi!
JaYa coming close
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ramya... from today's epi we got a little bit look into how Surya and Jhanvi must have been in their college days...

Abt Vikram - he seems to be smitten by Diya but she is not yet feeling any such thing for him, infact she is more worried abt her identity being known to him.

Wonder how Jhanvi can help in this matter...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Ramya. Though i watch the episodes i love to read the updates too😃

This Param is going to spoil everything between the two🤬.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sooo exxxttrrraaa sswweeet JaYa scenes in todays epi!!!
...sorry to ruin the moment but i had a horrible thought...you know how Rana and family were discussing one day on the dinner table about Rana's next move to beat ammaji...and they muted the plan out...do you think Rana told Surya to get close to Jhanvi to find out information about ammaji? coz Surya keeps on asking Jhanvi about Delhi and stuff...sooo sorry to ruin the moment sorrry if i upset anyone...sorry x 100000...but i think even if this is the case Surya will fall in love with Jhanvi during the process.

Pooja 😭 the vikram scene today 😭 😭 😭
...but Surya asked Jhanvi whether she had any friends she would like to meet in Delhi and now since Diya has told her that inspector vikram found out about her...Jhanvi may go and meet Shourya...!! just a thought...

glad to see Jhanvi's love story taking place and thanks for the update Ramya!! :DDD