-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. I have seen through your posts that many of you have been wondering about the Na Aana Iss Desh Laado slot change timings. Here is an article which provides some information as to the time changes:

Na Aana Is Desh Laado to see slot changes
Wednesday, January 04, 2012 | 4:40:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 0 Comments
Na Aana Is Desh Laado to see slot changes

The Colors' show will see its repeat telecast after Bigg Boss Season 5 goes off air...

As Bigg Boss Season 5 is all set to bid adieu to its stringing set of controversies, Colors has decided to undergo certain slot changes.

A source says, "With Bigg Boss Season 5going off air, Colors' upcoming show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is all set to take the 10:30 pm slot. Na Aana Is Desh Laado which is now at 1:30 PM will see a repeat telecast at 11:00pm. Later on, the show may get permanently shifted to the night slot from the present afternoon slot. But the changes are still undecided."

When contacted, Meghna Malik a.k.a Ammaji responded saying, "Yes, we are like tennis balls now. Getting shifted here and there. Yes there will be a repeat telecast at 11 pm, but whether the show is permanently moving to a night slot,is still undecided."

With changes all set to happen, we hope it proves well for the channel. Watch this space for more updates.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry. I didn't realize that MrRockySingh and gaurav_fan (not sure whether they are the names, my apologies for any mistakes) had posted similar articles. Hope this was of some help to any one who had not viewed the previous posts. However I am really very sorry once again :)
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago