Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

WHAT? HE SAID HE LEFT LAADO? You have to be kidding me...That's it CVs...
Simran Kaur and him looked so good together...uhhh...im frustrated 😭 😡 😔😒 👎🏼
dil bhaari hogaya 😭

yea tht was wht he said:((((((((((((((( and thts the reason i didnt came up again in this forum and nvr wanted to tell u all cause i knew u all would be very sad:(((
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

yea tht was wht he said:((((((((((((((( and thts the reason i didnt came up again in this forum and nvr wanted to tell u all cause i knew u all would be very sad:(((

Po im really sad 😭 do you have the link to where he posted that message? 😭

Po im really sad 😭 do you have the link to where he posted that message? 😭

I sent him msg from my Fb account and replied me:(((((((((
-bonbon- thumbnail

I sent him msg from my Fb account and replied me:(((((((((

Do you have link?? I'm sorry Po...I just can't believe this...😭 😭 Can't believe CVs would do that...and the worse thing is that in his last scene they left some hope for him to come back and when Dia went to veerpur in her memories they also showed shaurya and Jhanvi told her he would come back...if you have the link please send it to me...so upset 😭

Do you have link?? I'm sorry Po...I just can't believe this...😭 😭 Can't believe CVs would do that...and the worse thing is that in his last scene they left some hope for him to come back and when Dia went to veerpur in her memories they also showed shaurya and Jhanvi told her he would come back...if you have the link please send it to me...so upset 😭

Array i have link but u wont be able to view it cause wo mere ID me hai and u would require my password:((((
]really yaar its worst thing ever
-bonbon- thumbnail

Array i have link but u wont be able to view it cause wo mere ID me hai and u would require my password:((((

]really yaar its worst thing ever

can you Print Screen the page or copy and paste??? Im sorry im annoying you so much...i love you Po :) im actually on the verge of tears...poor dia... :((((( and something horrible is that im listening to Nor E Khuda right now and its making things worse... :(((((((( 😭 say something happy otherwise i will cry...

can you Print Screen the page or copy and paste??? Im sorry im annoying you so much...i love you Po :) im actually on the verge of tears...poor dia... :((((( and something horrible is that im listening to Nor E Khuda right now and its making things worse... :(((((((( 😭 say something happy otherwise i will cry...

sorry yAAR par i cant kyuki maine apne saare msgs del kar deye uss manhoos msg ki wajah se i was crying like anything cause of that msg
-bonbon- thumbnail

sorry yAAR par i cant kyuki maine apne saare msgs del kar deye uss manhoos msg ki wajah se i was crying like anything cause of that msg

thats kk...i cant put a smiley face or exclamation mark on...too sad to do that...actually cant believe this i joined this forum especially for Shadia

thats kk...i cant put a smiley face or exclamation mark on...too sad to do that...actually cant believe this i joined this forum especially for Shadia

u knw wht even i joined IF just for ShaDia
-bonbon- thumbnail

u knw wht even i joined IF just for ShaDia

ok im balling my eyes out now 😭 cant control im just watched Priya's sad vm still listening to really sad songs...its making the situation worse but i cant stop 😭