Written update 3rd Jan 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Surya and Jhanvi going to delhi in car...Surya will be driving soo fast... remainding the past scenes...jhanvi asks surya to drive slowly...he stops the car and say jhanvi who told u to become my humsufer...i drive a car with such a speed & also live my life too in the same way...in which death and accident happens more...& i live in the same way...& warns her not to try to change him...then jhanvi asks him...why is he soo angry...& asks him if she has done any mistake...surya just ignores it...& drive the car speedly again

Finally they reached the house in the delhi...the gaurdian of the house welcomes them...& praises Surya & jhanvi look very nice with eachother😊..surya feels somewhat ackward...by then only jhanvi is suffering from headache. gaurdian of the house says to surya that he has cleaned the house & had put all needy things... & asks them to go inside the house & he will bring their things inside. Surya & jhanvi reaches the room which is decorated like a suhaag raat room...by seeing that surya loses his temper & says he dont like all these (by action). the gaurdian says he will make another room ready for them & leaves the room.

Jhanvi says to surya if u doesn't like that then we may shift the room..what the need of saying like that. Jhanvi says she will shift the room...surya says to her remain there & he wiil go to other room. he says her to get ready for khanna's party...becoz they are expecting her to be there. Jhanvi asks him to be in the same nature & asks him if he had any tablet for headache(says that becoz of his speed driving of car like an aeroplane) surya says to her why do u need a pain killer...u hv the potential to give pain to the whole world..& warns her to talk to him only if neccessary and walks away from jhanvi...then he sees jhanvi leaned to ground...but thought of leaves there...But jhanvi really gets fainted. Surya in room opens his bag & finds jhanvi's clothes to in that bag..he gets angry😡.

Vikram is standing & waiting for diya...he sees diya who in phant-shirt...& he remains going on seeing her...dia says that they should leave now...they both sit inthe jeep & drive to veerpur.

Surya comes to jhanvi's room after getting ready...he sees jhanvi on the floor..he tries to awake her...but jhanvi dint awake...surya lifts her in his arms & put her on the bed...he comes soo near to jhanvi...he remains seeing Jhanvi...he even removes her hair from her face❤️❤️😍. Then he sprinkles water on her face to awake her...Jhanvi wake up..& see surya...Surya says her that she was fainted..may be becoz of lack of food...& says he will bring some food for her.

Vikram is in mandir & talks to ammaji & avatar...he sees diya coming from inside..he remains seeing her...he gets interrupted by listening ammaji words...& says that its better that diya is in boy's avatar...Avatar saysto vikram that they are very thankful to him...vikram says that there is no need of thanks & its his duty...but he feels sorry that he couldn't help them by law...Ammaji says diya to change her dress...& says its not about the law...its about changing the minds of the villagers...& she will do it definitely...vikram says that he is with her...& also says that there karan case heading to court...& he talked to the commisioner...& karan will get out soon by bail...all of them feels happy.

Jhanvi is getting ready in her room...surya bring her breakfast...& as soon as steping into the room...he sees jhanvi in a pretty green dress...she is looking gorgeous...he stares at her😍...jhanvi sees him through mirror & turns to him...& asks him if she is looking nice or not...surya diverts the issue & asks her to have the breakfast & says if she is not feeling well yet...she can remain at house take rest...jhanvi says that she is totally fine & ready to come with him😉...surya looks at her dress...jhanvi observes that...& asks if it is ok with the dress or shall she change the dress...surya says that he will be waiting for her in the car...& leaves.

Param is again plottingagainst Jhanvi...he says that he knows where she is & he will reach there so soon..to get her into troubles.

precap: Dance sequence of surya & jhanvi❤️❤️😍...Jhanvi asks surya to dance with her...they go on dancing...& they get close to each other...Jhanvi leans her head on surya's shoulder.❤️..& surya remains smiling😍

sorry guys it has become such an big update...as i'm writing it for the first time ever...i have decribed the whole thing..please ignore if any mistakes are there...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
sorry...guys there is already a written update posted...didnt see that one...so wrote it...just ignore this one...
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear...really appreciate your hardwark😃
Rams3697 thumbnail
today..lots of Jaya scenes...like the episode to the core...now waiting for tommorrow episode..😍
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ts ok ramya.i missed some scenes of vikram n param i hope...

gd work...kya kare.aaj ka epi itna dumdaar dha.ki dekhna aur bhi updates aayenge,.

aaj aisa hai toh kal kya hoga????????

Rams3697 thumbnail
ha ha..true said kallu...waiting for tommorrow..😍
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

ts ok ramya.i missed some scenes of vikram n param i hope...

gd work...kya kare.aaj ka epi itna dumdaar dha.ki dekhna aur bhi updates aayenge,.

aaj aisa hai toh kal kya hoga????????

ha ha ...even i dint decribe the whole thing of param...i was too long so skipped it...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
darshu di...ur surely going to like today's episode...all of the most...our angry young giving soft & shy looks...was soo adorable...
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update👏
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for nice update.
i'm waiting for vm. so cute surya in black dress and janvi in green dress.
"kuchh na kaho kuchh bhi na kaho"
" kesa ye ishq hai ajab sa ishq hai".