sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with Surya and Jhanvi going in the car and Surya is driving the car very fast and remembering the scene where the maid is with Param and remembers how Jhanvi said that she had protected herself from Param even though you( surya) doesnt believe the sanctity of marriage.
Sheasks him to slow down as her head is reeling. Surya stops the car suddenly and says that she was the one who was so keen to accompany him. This is the way he drives and this is the way he lives so she better understand that and drives away even faster

Jhanvi and Surya reach a guest house where an elderly house keeper welcomes them and says the Bahu is so beautiful and God has made them for each other👍🏼. Jhanvi is not able to atand properly as her head is reeling and the house keeper says he has kept the house ready.😃 They both enter the room and it is decorated like for a suhaag raat😳 surya is very angry and says to the house keeper that he is having a hindi films hangover. He is scared and says i'll make another room ready

Jhanvi tells surya that he should have explained the same to the old man in a loving way also keeping his age in mind.
she says she will take the other room. Surya says she can stay here and he will go to the other room.😲 Jhanvi says always be good like this as too much anger is not good for the health. She asks him if has any painkiller as she is having headache. He says you r capable of giving pain to the entire world so why do u need a painkiller😕 he is about to leave the room when Jhanvi is about to faint. He says another drama and leaves. Jhanvi falls on the ground and faints.

Vikram is waiting near the jeep when Dia emerges from the bushes in mens clothes. He is staring at her😳 and Dia says are we not getting late and that we should leave. He says i cant leave without u sitting in the jeep first. she sits in the jeep and he starts the jeep.

surya is in his room an dopens his bag and LOL all Jhanvi's clothes are comming out of the bag🤢 and he is really angry😡

Surya dressed in a black jacket enters the room and he sees Jhanvi lying on the floor. He picks her up and lays her down on the bed. He is staring at her face and removes the strand of hair from her face and cant take his eyes off her😍❤️
HE sprinkles some water on her and Jhanvi awakens. He tells her that she had fainted. she should have eaten something before they left from home and he will go and get something for her to eat😃 She is all smiles😃

At the temple Vikram is talking with Ammaji how he happened to be in the place where Diya was and thanks God that she was in men's attire orelse it woulde be like a lost lamb in the forest😕 Dia comes out dressed in salwaar kameez and ammaji asks her to cange into Shiva's attire😒
She says she will have to be like that till the mind sets of people change🤔

Jhanvi is dressed in a salwaar kamez when Surya enters with a tray of juice and some thing to eat. He stares at her and she asks him if she is looking OK for the party surya says hse can rest if she wants to and he can manage on his own. She says she is alright and she willalso come with him and drinks the juice😃 Surys says he will wait for her outside

Param is thinking somethins and the maid is keeping Jhanvis saree inside the cupboard and asks param that she is not able to understand why Jhanvi left with Surya and why param made her wear Jhanvis saree. Parm is very angry and catches hold of the maid and tells her to stop using her brains and asks her to keep her mouth shut😡
He is thinking that Jhanvi if you can cook up stories so can I and i know hwere u are and i'm comming there😡 to make your story even more spicy🤬

PRECAP: Surya nad Jhanvi are at the party and Jhanvi puts her hand forward and Surya takes it and they both are dancing😍❤️ Everyone is admiring them and Jhanvi lays her head on his shoulder❤️❤️

Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
OHH sorry didnt see that Kallu has given the WU. please ignore this
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

di.thank u...meine yahaan vahaan boot miss kiya...

accha hua ki aapne pura update diya...

koolkallu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

OHH sorry didnt see that Kallu has given the WU. please ignore this

di aisa mat kahooo...ab sujju busy hai so lots of confusion s goin on...aisi baat nahi hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

n ihave missed some scenes tooo

aacha haina.aap ne bhi likh diya.so full update ho jaayega...😃

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the upate...precap😍😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya baat hain aaj 3-3 updates!! But never mind!! Thanks to all who took effort to give updates so quickly!
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

Thanks for the upate...precap😍😍

ys the precap is what i'm looking forward to😛😍
koolkallu thumbnail
aaj agar 3 updates aagayi toh kal kya hoga.i dunno...
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abbey Param...5 din hi to hai un dono ke paas...atleast enjoy to karne de ...nahin yahan bhi apna dimag chala raha hai. God he is so sick!! 😡
koolkallu thumbnail

yup dear...even i was thinking de same...

let dem njoy...

he might hav thought..surya ruined ma last night by saving jhanvi.so nw i won't let dem spent even 1 night peacefully