koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

episode starts with surya driving the car rashly. each n every moment he was thinking of param -jhanvi scene.(servant wala)...n jhanvi asks him to go slow...suddenly he punches de break n asks her"who said u to be my wife...i lives ma life so fastly n drives de car in de same manner n der r chances of accidents or deatth.n dis is de real surya singh... she asks surya..."have i done nything wrong to you?""n he again statrs de car...

diya changes her dress n comes to vikram..he goes on luking at her...and he tells dia dey have to leave...

surya n jhanvi reaches delhi.i hope its deir guest house...the housekeeper greets both of dem n says jhanvi luks sooo beautifull n god has made jhanvi for surya...

when dey enter de room surya is shocked to see de room decorated with flowers...n he gets angry...he says "i don't like dis."n de housekeeper says ts ok he will give him nthr room...

jhanvi says"you should nt hav shouted on him lyk dis.look at his age...n u could have said dis softly.n asks him whthr he has any tablet 4 headache" she said"she cant stand dis as he drove de car so fast" surya said"u r giving pain to others n howcome u get a head ache?" n says"dont try to play any drama wid me" he said "you have to accompany me to de party as his client knows u r coming wid me"n before he leaves jhanvi began to faint. but he leaves de room sayin"natak"

he goes to his room n when he openend de bag he saw jhanvi's dress along wid his!!!!!!!! n again he was angry...

he got dressed up n went to janvi's room where he found her lying unconcious n he realized it was not a drama...he took her in his arms n made her lay on de bed...n continously luk at her lovingly... n sprinkled water on her n bega calling her.. jhanvi opened her eyes,n surya said"u were lying unconcious i think u dint eat nything u shud have ate something bfr coming here wait i will get something 4 u..." n den when he s back he saw jhanvi in a pista color salwar n he was continously lukin at her...she asked him" am okay .right?ny problem?" he said"if u r nt well den i will attend de party alone... have ur food" she said am ok n dey leaves...

sry der r some scenes imn btw i lost power connection.so couldn't see dose scenes... some vikram scenes n param scenes r missing...sry...

i hope param is trying t go to delhi.n ruin their trip...

precap: surya jhanvi ball dance...jhanvi slowly lays her head to surya's shoulder n he s njoin dis...

sry am not gud at naraating stories...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail

sorry guyz...i missed some scenes...sudha di has written de full epi.so better read dat...

coz am nt at all a gud narattor...

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...so today 3 updaters..really appreciate the hardwork😃👏👏👏
koolkallu thumbnail
darshu di...yaad hai...yura ball dance mein yudi asked for rani's hand n here jhanvi asks for surya's !!!!😆
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...nice attempt⭐️👏
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 Gosh 3 updates... 😎 had a nice time reading them all and really appreciate all your efforts🤗 Thanks a lot Kallu sweetie... 🤗 o my god i have missed such an awesome episode... 😭and tomorrow also is going to be another... 🥺damnnn💔 ... but i'm also happy that we are finally getting superb JaYa moments... ❤️ gosh am dying to see Kaps...💔
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago