-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I just wanted to discuss that there are so many characters coming and going from Laado. It's been a while since I've seen this article but I'm not sure whether its been discussed about. It's about Karan aka Yash Dasgupta quitting Laado because he's unhappy with his role. Here's the link:

First Sheela (the maid in Ammaji's house) just went missing, Shaurya aka Varun Kapoor isn't coming currently on the show and now apparently there's gonna be no Karan. He hasn't been on the screen for a while which gives me a feeling that the article is hinting the truth. Tanisha went for a while and then came back. BP died. Bajri isn't coming-although I guess she can't come unless Varun isn't coming on. Apparently BPs nephew was gonna enter the show opposite Jhanvi but he didn't.

Also so many new characters have been introduced. First Aditya and Natasha left, Simmi and Vaish entered after the time leap, then all their sibs entered (Karan, Aditya, Rajveer etc), then Varun came and left :( then Raghini, now Rana's entire family and Kapil's entry (great for all the JaYa fans) and also Winy Tripathi who is apparently gonna be paired opposite Diya (sad for the SD fans) :( The shows seems to not have a break to new faces coming and going.
What do you think? Also if anybody has any info on whether any of the characters are coming or leaving could you please lemme know. Please reply or like the post to tell me what you think :D Thanks guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well...heeyyy ( sry donot no ur name ) i think u right😊
this is all coz of the slow track👎🏼
yes..i think yash is leaving the show as he was last shown a month ago ( i suppose )😲
sheela was not in real a maid...she was avatar's mom...she was casted in the film chillar party and now she is working in a show on life ok [ sapno ke bhawar mein ]😒
bajri is in ktlk⭐️
varun is coming...his character was put aside fr a short while...reason can be about is engagement with dhanya mohan...but he is comin back🥳❤️
👏👏
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heey shivu sharma (i think thats your name-sozzy if i made a mistake) im preeti :D yea your right and thanks for the update! but in todays epi vik mentioned about Karan getting bail or somethin like that-so wait...are you like certain CERTAIN that varun is defs coming back?? im getting excited! thanks for the info babe xoxoxo
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yup that is the problem with this show, i feel the show lost its punch with bp's death and shaurya's exit

they both were my fav characters(in terms of entertainment )
and yes characters dont disappear just like that , give them proper ending , not unexplained disappearances, its not fair to the audiences
but i think shaurya will come , he was shown in the current gpa awards so i guess he will make a return
maybe when laado shifts back to its night slot
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
anmolll saw u after such a long time:)))))))
really nt at all willing to watch the show
the cvs are actually mad making such bad exits if they wanna end any characters they should give a proper eng nt tht ghisapita end:((((
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

anmolll saw u after such a long time:)))))))

really nt at all willing to watch the show
the cvs are actually mad making such bad exits if they wanna end any characters they should give a proper eng nt tht ghisapita end:((((

hi pooja yaar i watched laado only for shaurya , varna this show is faaltu
i really hope he comes , i dont want to see dia with anyone else, no one except shurya
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even same for me i too watched this only an donly for shaurya:)))
but nw arghhh:((