Jan 2nd - Short [pg.1], Long Update [pg. 2]

mniataran thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends:) i am monika a silent reader. I knw we are nt allowed to post written update wothout permission but since sujji wont be updating i am filling for her position. I m doing it for the first time so forgive me if i commit mistake.

Now,episode stats with vikram telling shiva to share bed with him but shiva/dia insist on sleeping on ground.vikram gives blanket and cushion to shiva. Shiva lays his bed on ground but is feeling cold. In morning dia/shiva wakes and find an extra blanket on her.she gets and sees vikram sleeping in awkward condition(he is feeling cold) she goes and cover him with the blanket.
Scene shift to haveli where shivlaali is preparing lunch box. Jhanvi comes and tells her its time for them to leave for delhi. Shivlali gives her food for the long way . Jhanvi asls for shivlali's blessings so that she can win surya's heart. Shivlali says her blessings are always with jhanvi.
Vikram and shiva are shown in jeep. Vikkram asks shiva if he wants to eat samosas to which shiva nods in yes. Vikram stops his jeep at samosas stall to eat.in meanwhile surya nad jhanvi are shown in car when jhanvi tries to talk to surya regarding delhi but he does not reply. Jhanvi looks disappointed.
Vikram and shiva are in jeep travelling. Vikram asks shiva to sit comfortably and he promises that he wont stretch his cheek. While taking a sharp turn shiva falls from the jeep , a voice escapes from his mouth and he falls in mud. Vikram gets down the jeep and holds shiva's hand who has got mud on his clothes and face.
While helping shiva out of mud shiva pagdi come off revealing him to be girl. Vikram is shocked to see a girl in disguise of shive. He asks her to sort out his confusion. Dia tells him he wont understand wat it means to be a gril in veerpur as he must have seen what happened in case of jhanvi. Vikram helps dia to wash her face and gives her his civil clothes to change into which dia takes reluctantly and goes to change. Vikram keeps wondering abt wat dia said. Episode ends

precap-jhanvi and surya enters a room which is decorated and are shocked.

Guyyz it was my first attempt. So,i know it was not dat good but i still hope it was helpful

happy new year

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates, the epi was full of vikram and dia. and yes wating for precap, surya looks very angry by seeing decorate bed, I think rana order to do tht,.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear very sweet of u!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seems that Surya will think Jhanvi did everything to impress him and thats why he will get angry on her...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey i realise Sujata is alil busy so i thought to update u all

Episode starts with Vikram telling pandit Diya that he does not care how s/he sleeps at home but tonight s/he has to compromise and sleep in this single bed and without any sort of kicking. Pandit Diya manages to successfully signal to Vikram that she will sleep on the floor to which Vikram happily agrees and passes Pandit Diya a pillow and a bed sheet. Before Vikram goes to sleep he tells Pandit Diya that it's a cold night and she will be freezing by morning.

Its morning and Diya wakes up. She slowly realises that shes covered with a blanket. She sits up and wonders how the blanket got to her that is when she sees Vikram shivering in bed without a blanket. Diya gets up and covers Viki with the blanket then rushes off to get ready.

Scene switches to Rana's haveli where Shivlali is preparing a lunchbox. Jhanvi comes into the kitchen and asks Shivlali why she went through so much trouble. Jhanvi asks for Shivlali's blessings. Shivlali says that she realises that making a soft corner in a rock hard heart is a tough job but not impossible. She says that she's carried Surya in her womb for 9 months and she is sure that Surya is capable of loving someone and that the day Jhanvi breaks him, he will love her more than she could imagine. Satpal comes in and tells Jhanvi that Surya is waiting for her. Jhanvi leaves . And Shivlali prays for Jhanvi...

Scene moves to Vikram and Pandit Diya. Vikram stops the car and asks Pandit Diya if s/he wants to eat. Pandit Diya nods her head eagerly. Vikram orders two samosa plates. Diya starts to eat. Vikram starts to tease her...asking her what kind of pandit is she...who is more eager to eat first than pray ...Pandit Diya gets the hiccups. Viki bullies Pandit and says that there is nothing masculine about her as even her hiccups are like girls (FUNNY SCENE, MUST WATCH)! Pandit Diya is annoyed. They drive off...

Scene switches to Jhanvi and Surya. Jhanvi thanks Surya for allowing her to come along with him and that if she had stayed back, Param would surely have harassed her. Surya answers with a sarcastic tone and says "acha, Param would have misbehaved with you" and then has a flashback of how he saw Param holding a girl (who he thought was Jhanvi) . Jhanvi chats away while Surya says nothing.

Scene switches back to Viki and Pandit Diya. Vikram complains about how Pandit Diya is sitting so far away from him. He asks Pandit Diya to move closer and promises not to pull her cheeks...Diya moves alil closer. Vikram continues teasing Diya...Vikram takes a sharp corner and Pandit Diya goes flying out the jeep and lands in a muddy puddle. Vikram rushes to her and says that he heard her scream. Pandit Diya is covered with mud...Vikram tells her that he will lock her up in jail for lying to a police officer. Diya shakes her head furiously...Vikram gets hold of her hand and tries to pull her out of the puddle to which Diya protests physically..and in the process her turban comes off... Vikram is left SHOCKED!!! After a short pause...Vikram expresses his feelings of shock and asks why Diya put on a disguise... Vikram is really funny and being sarcastic in this scene. He brings a bottle of water so Diya can wipe her dirty face. As Diya cleans her face..Vikram is staring at her without blinking. A beautiful Diya looks up and answers Vikram's question. Vikram brings Diya a pair of pants and shirt and tells her to change other wise she will get sick. Diya walks off with the clothes, to change behind the bushes.

PRECAP: Jhanvi and Surya arrive at a hotel. They enter their room which is decorated like a suhaaag raat type of room. Surya is furious!!!

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooops sorry, i didnt see ur updated version.

ignore my written update!
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its ok sonam...hum do baar pade toh accha haina...

we can read both de versions...!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually i thought of doing it...baad mein tumhare post dekha surya jhanvi page mein so i thought "chalo tum kar denge"

aur tumne likh diya na...

aur ab do do baar padenge...

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

seems that Surya will think Jhanvi did everything to impress him and thats why he will get angry on her...

yup darshu di...even i feel de same...
yellowrose thumbnail
thx for d update...episode was so funny...viki n dia's chemestry is just excellent...i must say the casting of viki n surya's chrcter is jus perfect :)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Monica... really appreciate your efforts dear...🤗 gosh still need to catch today's episode... 💔 lagta hai i'll get to see the videos properly in weekends only...😔
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago