Khanyk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone
I am a new member of India Forums. I was wondering whether I could have some help in knowing how things work on this site-i have no idea!!
Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Khanyk,

Very interesting name. So anyway..Welcome ! ! !

Basically we are all Laado lovers. If you go to the main fourm page, you will see a episode discussion thread..this is the thread we use to discuss each episode. Than we have a special thread for VMs, photos and other creative images... Each jodi has their own photo thread for instance we have "Jaya Jannat" which has pics of Jhanvi and Surya (JAYA)

Other than this, u are also welcome to post a new topic...( if you have anything special to share, some sort of analysis or have some news of laado or anything which does not fit the topic threads).

Someone will always provide a written update for each epi so feel free to check that out and iif you have any more questions, please ask and once again, WELCOME!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
welocme dear!!hope survi solved all u r probs!!

hope u enjoy here
Khanyk thumbnail
thanx alot survi and pooja :) kia fb pai koi pg hai janvi surya ka?
Edited by Khanyk - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum... Khanyk...hope u have a great time here...plz let us know if u hv any doubts...we'll surely try to help u...😊

yes there is a FB page of Surya Jhanvi pair...here is the link...

page link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naa-Aana-Iss-Desh-Laado-Surya-Jhanvi-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6/247614028629270

group link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/277390062303181/
Khanyk thumbnail
but yeah link meray pass search m nhi aarhe :( No results found for your query yeah aarha hai likha howa
Edited by Khanyk - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
no need to put it in search dear...just put it in the address bar...its a direct link...

give me link to ur FB accnt..i'll add u to the group...if ur not able to join the group through link
Rams3697 thumbnail
by the way...check out JAYA JANNAT...& SURYA JHANVI VM CENTER...all creations & VM's on Surya Jhanvi are there...

Jaya jannat link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1925620 (view all the pages for all the creations)

by the way do u want to be added to the members list of SURYA JHANVI VM CENTER & JaYa Jannat
Khanyk thumbnail
ok thanx ramya links mil gaye but group req send ki hai maine dania yusuf khan k naam se so add kar lijy ga. m check karougi vm surya jhanvi k, yup i luv tobe added to the member list of jaya jannat & Surya JHAnvi vm center.
one more time thanx alot :) 🤗 Ramya
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes dear..i hv already added u to the group...😊
i hv added u to surya jhanvi members list...😊
put a req in jaya jannat that u want to be added to the members list...@nori will ad u to the list
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago