Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ all:

wish you all a very very happy and prosperous new year guys !! i was an oldie of this forum who left the show due to the change in time slot, but that doesnt mean i have forgotten my old friends & forum !!
so let's celebrate !!
say CHEERS !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pollyyy its been like ages saw u r post in NAIDL forum!!!! First of all WISH U A vERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR2012!!!!!
And yaar i really missed u a lot!!!
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Polly thanks for opening this thread and a very veryyy Happy new year to everyone!๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ pooja :
yup i know yar, i havent made a post here since september, kya karti batao..i had to leave the show coz of the change in time-slot๐Ÿ˜ญ, missed you people so much๐Ÿ˜ญ..& more than that, i missed the WUs that i used to give๐Ÿ˜ญ, being MOTW for 3 times ๐Ÿ˜ญ( that's an achivement !!๐Ÿ˜† ) *sigh*. but dont think that i was totally detached from this forum, i used to come here silently to read the WU's, so have a fair idea about what's going on in the show right now !!๐Ÿ˜‰
bdw, read it in the forum itself that NAIDL might again get back the night-time slot at 11.00pm๐Ÿ˜Š, well nothing can be better than that for the show๐Ÿ˜Š, but i dont think that i would be able to start watching the show regularly again ๐Ÿ˜’. par phir bhi ..something is better than nothing, if the show moves to the 11pm slot, then atleast i may catch some glimpses of it๐Ÿ˜‰ !! but take one thing for sure, i'm back to the forum again !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yea yaar if the show return back to its night slot even i will be able to watch!!
and really its a big achievement being MOTW 2times but now there is no MOTW:((
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ pooja :
i know yar, i keep track of this forum silently everyday..but this wasnt supposed to happen๐Ÿ˜’, specially with so many new members around. but i havent seen jinia, nidhi, yashdasguptafan( sorry i forgot her name ) , luv_kriya & several oldies commenting for a long time. ๐Ÿ˜’
yea jinia is slightly inactive nidhi left the show ,yashdasguptafan(her name is anam) too left IF, luv_kriya(name ashu) she is active but nt in this forum left the forum and many else like tamana and all
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wishing you Polly and all our dear friends a very happy and a prosperous new year... ๐Ÿค—
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wishing u polly n all de other members...a very happy n prosperous new year...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you all a very happy new year!