plz surya dont misunderstanding d jhanvi

msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg i have so much tension whats going on monday my heart was broken i think jhanvi was already waiting for surya in his room and surya was shocked to see in his room oh god dont create misunderstandings between my sweeet jodi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes even I also wish same... no misunderstanding should crib between them... But hopefully Surya should realize that girl was not Jhanvi..
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for monday's episode soo eagerly...really dont want any sort of misunderstandings creep b/w them... surya should be able to sort it out ..& realise that the girl was not jhanvi...by one or the other way...

why does colors channel doesn't air maha episodes of every serial for atleast once a month...really we badly need a maha episode now...now a days i'm not at all liking weekends...😆
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would really love if Surya sees Janvi in her room packing things... he should pass through her room to reach his room na... that way he would realise that the girl was not Janvi but someone else... same here even i don't want any misunderstanding... Surya being aloof because of brahmachari is enough... don't need one more reason... i do hope he trusts Janvi...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so true...even i don want ny misunderstndings btw dem...

abhi abhu ek dream seq dekha.aur nxt din shak???????

nahi...

cvs cant do dis to us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well lets look at it this way, Surya knows that Jhanvi only considers him to be her husband so why would she just suddenly change her mind and go with the pshyco that constantly abused her?...Surya is smart enough to make that logic and second why didn't he go in and see that the girl wasn't her?😕😕
Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think deep down Surya knows Jhanvi will never do this to him, but since Param has decided to make thta maid dress up as Jhanvii, one can only hope that Surya does not disapoint us and keeps his full faith on his Jhanvii, after all if Jhanvii really wanted Param, she wouldnt cringe at the thought of him touching her. Come on Surya, do you really think after the rape attempt Jhanvi will go anywhere close to that creep?
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But u know how these serials are...they are famous for creating unnecessary ruckus...i sincerely hope he finds out the truth! sometimes i feel Surya is intelligent then also at the same time he seems so dumb...easily believes somethings sometimes. God knows what is going to happen now! essshh! that perverted guy always pulling off dirty tricks!

Surya woh bass tumhari hai...us pe biswas karo...

I hope the honeymoon trip is not ruined, infact they come even more close ( much to pervy Param's disappointment)...i mean at least understand eachother better and Surya comes to know how sick Param is and decides to send him to some rehab.(u know what i mean??😆)

drama_queen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that surya will believe that pervert params trick. Surya will bring this up with Jhanvi and then there will be slight arguments. But after that everything will be clear as surya will somehow believe what Jhanvi said as she will deffinatly clear her name. But that lil argument will open suryas eyes bring them closer and understanding and trusting each other a bit more. Sometimes bad things happen but there is good behind those bad things...
Edited by drama_queen123 - 12 years ago