Written update 30th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends... πŸ€—i won't be able to do the written updates for next week... as am busy and will not be able to see the show myself...😭 i would really appreciate if someone else is able to do it for next week... 😊will continue again from 9th jan...😊

Episode starts with that servant girl coming to Param's room... 🀒she's taking the broken glass away when Param stops her..🀬. Param tells you have to do me a favour...😑 and you know am not a cheat...😑 as i have already paid you before...😑 this time i'll pay you more... she agrees he takes her away...🀬

Vikram comes to the place where all buses are there...😊 he doesn't see Diya...😊 he later thinks probably she's in some temple...😊 he asks one man whether any temple is nearby...😊. that man tells yes... Vikram leaves for the temple...😊

Shivlali tells Janvi that she always knew Surya was nice... 😍he was different from the other men..😍. but sadly he fell into bad company...πŸ₯Ί she tells Janvi to win him with all her love...😍 he's the only one capable of being reformed... 😍he does get angry but behind that fake angry shield is a guy with a child heart...❀️. Janvi nods her head smiling...☺️ Shivlali gives her a shawl and tells to take it with her as it would very cold in Delhi...πŸ˜ƒ

Vikram finds Diya in the temple...😊 he teases what a wonderful place you have chosen to spend the night...πŸ˜† now come along... or else demons will get you...πŸ˜† they leave on the jeep...😊

Param makes the servant girl dress up like Janvi who are in Janvi's room...🀒 Janvi comes to her room...😊 Param and that servant hide behind the curtains...😑 Janvi starts packing her things...😊 Param and that servant silently leave the room...😑and door closing sound is heard by Janvi..😊. she turns back... but later feels it's her imagination and continues to pack with a smile...

Vikram-Diya's jeep comes to a halt...πŸ˜†he tells whenever am with you... i feel like pulling your cheeks...πŸ˜† and pulls her cheeks actually... Diya throws his hands away...😳 Vikram tells we'll rest today at some guesthouse...😳 Diya looks shocked... but Vikram takes her to the guesthouse...πŸ˜†They get a room to stay... Diya asks him through signs only one room???πŸ˜† he tells yes... and what's the problem we both are men...πŸ˜† he takes off his shirt... Diya turns and tells him not to...πŸ˜† Vikram tells why are you behaving like a girl...πŸ˜† he tells you are making me suspect you all the more... πŸ˜†Diya diverts his attention and tells did he inform Ammaji... πŸ˜†Vikram calls and informs that Diya is safe with him and they will be back next day morning...😊

Vikram tells now happy... and more than your pandit uncle... Ammaji's family is worried about you... πŸ˜†you seem to be a hot favourite among them... πŸ˜†Diya smiles... 😳and further tells one more thing... it may happen you would have the habit of sleeping alone on a bed but today we have to share one bed...😳 Diya looks shocked...😳

Param is with that servant girl in his room...🀬 he keeps looking at the door... 🀒he sees Surya coming... 😍he immediately takes that girl in his arms and starts telling Janvi it took you so much time to come into my arms...🀬but now finally my wait is over...🀬 Surya hears and watches this...😭 he turns away bit jealous...πŸ₯Ί Param looks at him evil...😑 Surya turns back...πŸ’” Param resumes...🀬 Surya thinks Janvi with Param???? πŸ’”he leaves feeling disgusted...πŸ₯Ί Param closes the door and tells i know you are on fire now... 🀒you will be so much jealous and angry... and i'll create so many differences between you and Janvi that you both would never ever become one...🀬episode ends on his evil face...🀒

Precap - Vikram-Diya on the jeep...😊 the jeep hits a pothole... and Vikram loses grip on the jeep... 😊Diya shrieks loudly and falls out of the jeep into a mud hole...😳 Vikram comes quickly and asks her whether she's ok... 😳he tells you shrieked ... that means you can speak...πŸ˜†and you are deceiving a police guy ... πŸ˜†wait and see what i'm going to do... Diya looks shocked... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowrose thumbnail
Today epi was superb.vikram nd diya were so gud i find them really cute. Vikram looks vry hot .
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowrose

Today epi was superb.vikram nd diya were so gud i find them really cute. Vikram looks vry hot .

i tottally agree i thought i was the only one they actually grow on you
yellowrose thumbnail
yeah they are just fantastic. I used to like vikram bt now the more i see him , like him more : >