survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sorry but i had to make a special-extra topic on today's "OMG" type of episode.
So Param now has a good idea that Jhanvi is sorta into Surya. He is also turning into a depressed "devdas" Whereas Kuldeep is about to choke in jealousy. Surya on the other hand is annoyed with Jhanvi. The dinner scene almost reminded me of two little kids, trying to get their way. And once daddy ji gives one child (Jhanvi) what they want, the child (Jhanvi) pokes tongues at the other child (Surya) and this other child (Surya) gets up and walks off in anger πŸ˜†

First of all I would like to declare my love for Param, truly you are amazing!! Can i please marry your imagination (lol). Thanks to Param, we got 5.09 mins of pure heaven. Surya's hair, softness, SHIRT and everything that came with the Surya package was to DrrroooLLL over ❀️❀️❀️

Jhanvi looked Sexi. Her red sari and expressions were beautiful. I like the way she was rolling around on the bed and than indicated for Surya to come. The scene was portrayed beautifully 😳

This is the most ... ... bestest New Years present. Thankyou to the CVs of NAIDL. Godbless every one of you πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

AND OMG, THEY ALSO USED THE BESTEST SONG FOR THIS SCENE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Survi, you scared me first with subject of ur topic!!πŸ˜†

I was confused looking so slow response in forum abt Surya and Jhanvi romantic sequence... But you have shoot up my excitement... dying to watch it now...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Sequence for 5.09 mins...☺️❀️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii...πŸ€—. that moment effect would have created an even bigger everlasting effect πŸ€ͺhad the precap not been so scary...πŸ₯Ί. but still for some many days without Surya-Janvi scenes... this moment surely made me grin so much... ☺️i couldn't take my eyes off Kaps..πŸ€ͺ.. i felt like shouting at Param for continuing his nightmare...πŸ˜† although for all of us it was a beautiful dream...😳

Man Kaps looked...😍❀️☺️. 😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh forgot to say.... Sonam mindblowing description...❀️ i wish you had done that part of written update today...😍☺️
survi035 thumbnail
Dashana!! you have something to look forward to..but make sure you take a deep breath before watching the last 5 mins of the epi!!! HEHEHE You Have Been Warned!

Sujata is spot on! he looks dammm goood!!!!

lol I like the way they showed Param standing while they danced around him... poor Param.

And Hehe Thanks Sujata. But you did a good job :-)
I might type something up which is overly filmy and dramatic (and add it to my personal collection).
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju, dont think abt precap as of now... jo hain usako enjoy karlo...😳 I am feeling to run away right now and watch it...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sonam, ur instruction will be followed... pakka!πŸ˜›
survi035 thumbnail
I HAVE GOT A SHOCKING DISCOVERY WHICH I WANT TO SHARE:

After watching the last bit of the episode a billion times, i have made a discovery. The girl in the precap is NOT JHANVI. Its hat servant girl. Looks like Param is only doing all this to create misunderstandings between Surya & Jhanvi.

survi035 thumbnail
FAILL LOL!!!

Looks like my discovery was not really a discovery. Sujata has already pointed out that the girl is not Jhanvi (shown in precap).
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago