.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yea hehehe
lets nt chat here
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...sujji..cant wait until i watch the epi..so i have already read ur update...now i'm dying more to watch the episode..
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

i just loved janvi at the dinning table...how she looked at surya and said sorry...oh it was so cuuute...

But looks like all the fun is going to end...for that sick perverted param...i hated the precap...looks like honeymoon is going to be foiled...!!

BTW awesome sexy dance Janvi and Surya...😳...muahhh!! I wish tht had happened really instead of inside param's imagination!!!!!
😳

don't worry.. Param can't ruin JaYa's Delhi trip.. Surya knows Janvi very well.. may be when he enters room thinking abt Param-Janvi , he will see janvi sitting in his room.. then he again struggles with his emotions thinking tht why he is so possessive abt Janvi?πŸ˜‰
in fact Param is indirectly helping Surya to realise his love for Janvi... And tht stupid Rana is thinking tht he is testing both Surya and Janvi's loyalty towards him.. Rana himself creating differences between his sons.. so don't worry.. We r getting to see JaYa 3 days' honeymoon in DelhiπŸ˜‰
May b Surya meet Aditya or Shourya in Delhi.. and story may take some turn..😊
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laadoo

don't worry.. Param can't ruin JaYa's Delhi trip.. Surya knows Janvi very well.. may be when he enters room thinking abt Param-Janvi , he will see janvi sitting in his room.. then he again struggles with his emotions thinking tht why he is so possessive abt Janvi?πŸ˜‰
in fact Param is indirectly helping Surya to realise his love for Janvi... And tht stupid Rana is thinking tht he is testing both Surya and Janvi's loyalty towards him.. Rana himself creating differences between his sons.. so don't worry.. We r getting to see JaYa 3 days' honeymoon in DelhiπŸ˜‰
May b Surya meet Aditya or Shourya in Delhi.. and story may take some turn..😊

sooo sweet
Edited by msvpr - 12 years ago