Written update 29th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with those women telling that they are forever grateful to Surya... ๐Ÿ˜Šand they have nothing against him and they are leaving this place...๐Ÿ˜ŠShivlali tells she's really happy that one of her sons is beginning to look like a human... ๐Ÿ˜ƒJanvi gives them one of her bangles and tells make her son study...๐Ÿ˜Š they leave happily...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Janvi comes to Surya's room... ๐Ÿ˜Surya is busy doing his work...๐Ÿ˜ Janvi calls him...โค๏ธ Surya looks at her angrily... ๐Ÿ˜Janvi lovingly smiles at him..โค๏ธ.Surya turns back and resumes his work...๐Ÿ˜ณ Janvi leaves feeling sad..๐Ÿ’”. she tells herself... how much ever you disguise yourself i know you are nice... ๐Ÿ˜you have a heart... โค๏ธand i'll break your brahmachari tag with all my love...โค๏ธ and by this i'll also break Rana's strength...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and to an extent you'll fight this battle with me...โค๏ธ and leaves smiling...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rana and his 3 sons are sitting for dinner...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana asks Surya whether the job was done...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya signals Satpal...๐Ÿ˜† Satpal fakes that Surya only killed them... ๐Ÿ˜†Rana is very happy... ๐ŸคขJanvi-Shivlali give a sly smile to each other...๐Ÿ˜† Rana informs that the guy had called and you have to go to Delhi tomorrow morning ๐Ÿ˜ƒand he also tells he has trust only in him...๐Ÿ˜› this makes Kuldeep-Param angry...๐Ÿคข Kuldeep drops his morsel down and sits angrily...๐Ÿ˜Š.

Surya agrees to go... ๐Ÿ˜›Janvi asks Rana whether she can also go with him..๐Ÿ˜Rana agrees...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Surya tells no...๐Ÿ˜† Rana tells no you are taking Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜ƒSurya looks at Janvi angrily...๐Ÿ˜† Janvi tells in hush tone sorry...๐Ÿ˜† Surya gets up...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana asks him to sit... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya tells his stomach is full and leaves... ๐Ÿ˜†Param is boiling in anger๐Ÿคข as Janvi is smiling happily...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yashpal tells Aditya to be careful as he knows Jogi and Gajendar are very evil and they won't leave easily... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAditya tells he'll be careful.๐Ÿ˜Š

Pandit informs Vikram that Diya has not yet returned...๐Ÿ˜ŠVikram tells you are getting worried as if a girl has not come back... ๐Ÿ˜†later tells that could be because there is some problem on the road...๐Ÿ˜Š. and the buses have been cancelled...๐Ÿ˜Š Pandit asks him to please get Diya back... Vikram agrees...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Joginder & Gajender are walking...๐Ÿ˜Š Gajender tells Jogi to think of something...๐Ÿคข he tells he already has an evil plan in mind but before that let's eat... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Param is drunk... ๐Ÿ˜กhe imagines Surya-Janvi sharing a sizzling moment before him on the song of Dil ne yeh kaha hai from Dhadkan..โ˜บ๏ธ.โค๏ธ. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜he comes out of his nightmare... ๐Ÿคขhe breaks the wine glass angrily...๐Ÿคข

Precap - Param is hugging that girl with whom he had a relationship in order to test himself..๐Ÿคฌ that girl is in Janvi's saree...๐Ÿคฌ. Param tells her Janvi it took you so much time to come into my arms...๐Ÿคฌ Surya watches this... ๐Ÿ˜ญhe turns feeling bit disgusted and jealous...๐Ÿฅบ Param gives him an evil look...๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL!!! today i saw the epi and found it very funyn esp the last part when param imagines Jhanvi and Surya
it was damm funny
hey guys surya and jhanvi gng to delhi so might be even surya has some relation with shaurya wht say??
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the updtaes, really waiting for JAYA to held delhi, but really scared now this param might spoil tht plans, but must say param did only one good job seeing tht beautiful dream I hope his dream cames true, plse cv,s dont spoil this plans already u has spoil lot of things in this show.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved janvi at the dinning table...how she looked at surya and said sorry...oh it was so cuuute...

But looks like all the fun is going to end...for that sick perverted param...i hated the precap...looks like honeymoon is going to be foiled...!!

BTW awesome sexy dance Janvi and Surya...๐Ÿ˜ณ...muahhh!! I wish tht had happened really instead of inside param's imagination!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surya and Jhanvi's dream sequence...๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for updates Sujju!!
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sujji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ cant wait to see the episode ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ
Can anyone give me the link for the episode pls ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by vienna234 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vienna234

Thanks for the update sujji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ cant wait to see the episode ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ

Can anyone give me the link for the episode pls ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey dear you can check the desiforum site... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso if you want the sizzling moment alone then check only part 4...โ˜บ๏ธ
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hey dear you can check the desiforum site... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso if you want the sizzling moment alone then check only part 4...โ˜บ๏ธ

yeah i want to see only JAYA scenes Thanks a lot for the information ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg Pooja! That's exactly what I was thinking!! SD fan's minds think alike! That's all we think about!! ahaha
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL we say na devil minds think alike and so SD fans mind think alike