Written update 28th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi crying in her room...😭. she gets revengeful...😊 she tells herself no one deserves pity here... i'll destroy this family forever...😊 Vikram is with Diya... he's singing the song again...πŸ˜† Diya asks him through signs why did he make that constable get out of the jeep..πŸ˜†. he tells so we can talk about love...πŸ˜† Diya gets irritated... she tells what... πŸ˜†Vikram tells just kidding...and keeps talking nonsense...πŸ˜†.. he even pulls her cheeks...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Diya asks him to stop the jeep...πŸ˜† she gets down seeing the bus stop and tells she'll go by bus..πŸ˜†.. Vikram thinks i'll soon find out what's the truth...and leaves.😊

That old woman comes running to Ammaji...😭. she tells Rana has kidnapped all those men... Ammaji tells not to worry... and she leaves with her...😊 the spouses of those villagers are crying and sitting sadly... 😭Ammaji assures them that she'll save them...😊Satpal-Shera brings those men to a deserted area to get them killed...😑 Surya makes a rocking entry..😍 he's about to shoot the gun... 🀒his hands are trembling...😍

Shivlali is preparing to go to the temple...😊 when Janvi tells she'll also join her... 😊Rana is talking over the phone... he assures some guy that Surya will look into his work as these days he's handling everything...😊. Heera asks Rana why did you send Surya...😊. Rana tells Surya wanted to kill them himself so he left..🀒 and asks him why are you asking me this??? are you trying to turn my son against me???πŸ˜† Heera tells no no i just asked coz i was getting curious πŸ˜†when Janvi comes there...😊 she asks for his permission to go to the temple with Shivlali...😊 Rana gives her 1000 bucks and tells pray that no one talks against him again...🀒

Janvi & Shivlali in the car... 😊Janvi tells i'm really worried ... how can Rana kill them...😭 and worst is how can Surya agree to him... i didn't expect this from Surya...πŸ₯Ί Shivlali calms her...😊

The spouses of the villagers are packing their things when Shivlali-Janvi come to their homes...😊 Shivlali comes there with Janvi...😊she asks for forgiveness on behalf of the family for killing their husbands...😭 they tell what are you telling...πŸ˜›Surya has done a big favour for all of us...😍 he has spared everyone's life...πŸ˜ƒ

Flashback takes place... πŸ˜ƒSurya tells the men... to leave this place now only...πŸ‘ he's sparing their lives...πŸ‘πŸΌ. and he doesn't want anyone here who spoke against Rana...😊 he tells Satpal-Shera... let them go..πŸ˜ƒ. and see to it they don't come back to Veerpur... if they are seen shoot them...🀒 and if you tell anyone that i have spared their lives... i'll kill you... 😍episode ends on Janvi & Shivlali's happy and teary faces...πŸ˜ƒ

Precap - Pandit informs that Diya has not returned to Vikram...😊Vikram tells it could be because there has been some problem on the road and the buses have been cancelled... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx sujju
yeh kya hua???πŸ˜” is the story really going anywhere

on a side note: I really am irritated seeing or reading that Jhanvi will take revenge blah blah blah...she is already losing this battle, has no plan and seems like talks big to herself only...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update sujjiπŸ˜ƒ

sudden change of heart of Surya😲 hope they give some explanation in the comming episodesπŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx sujju
yeh kya hua???πŸ˜” is the story really going anywhere

on a side note: I really am irritated seeing or reading that Jhanvi will take revenge blah blah blah...she is already losing this battle, has no plan and seems like talks big to herself only...

Hey Usma... good to see you...πŸ€—

dear story is going on right track... 😊as Surya did not like Rana's treatment against those villagers who stood against him...😊. he told it himself yesterday that we should shower love not end their lives... πŸ˜ƒsomewhere Surya is following Ammaji's own route only dear... which is also his idea... win the villagers with love/fake love but not by creating fears in their minds... 😊 and this approach is more powerful than killing them mercilessly... 😊

agree about Janvi... presently she has nothing specific to do as Rana's being one step ahead... and the best part here without doing any revenge... she has already started separating the right hand of Rana ie Surya with her love...πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx for the update sujjiπŸ˜ƒ

sudden change of heart of Surya😲 hope they give some explanation in the comming episodesπŸ˜•

hiii Lata dii... good to see you tooπŸ€—

dii yeh sudden change nahin hai... 😊he was getting the feeling that what Rana was doing was wrong from the panchayat only...😊. also he expressed his opinion to Rana yesterday that we shouldn't kill them and ruin their happy homes... 😊but Rana said he can't tolerate a betrayer and he should kill them only so he agreed with Rana...😊 but i feel he chose to do all that so Janvi believes that he's evil...😊 and starts hating him... because he finds himself in dilemma when she's around... 😳

i guess he always had plans of sparing the villagers πŸ˜ƒlives but in front of Janvi & Rana he was faking...😊 now am so happy that Surya has willingly broken that trust because he found it wrong... πŸ˜ƒalso i guess since he wanted no one to know... he'll assume Janvi also doesn't know that he has spared them...😊 now we have to see whether Janvi tells him... 😊or she chooses to keep mum and continues to admire and love him... πŸ˜ƒ in fact the 2nd approach would drive Surya more crazy as he would wonder why does Janvi still like him when she should actually hate him...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow interesting epi... But whether Surya will be able to keep it secret that he saved those people??
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes di...even iam thinking abt it.will surya keep dis as a secret???????

lets seee...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

yes di...even iam thinking abt it.will surya keep dis as a secret???????

lets seee...

Surya will surely keep it a secret... but somewhere he's going to get caught... it's a matter of when... will a situation be created in such a way that Rana begins to feel that Surya did right as it may happen that he gains something out of that... or if not then i wonder what he would do with Surya as he clearly said he can't tolerate a betrayer...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think jhanvi will say something to him about his goodness tonight-----possibly something like "i was right, there is ahope for a human in a jungle" :-)
a whole week without jaya is getting tough!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, so surya spares them, its good sign. so he did tht rana work but in different way,