Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys...
how r u all?? i hope everyone is good...

I'm thinking why writer is not paying attention on the relation of Surya and Janvi.😕
but whatever some times i thought there should be a romantic soap for Surya and Janvi.( if i'm talking against rules then plz ignore it, becz i didn't read any rules and regulations 😃)

but now i waiting for 2nd night that have to spent both of them.. I'm excited about it what's gonna happen ...😉
2nd night should be complete in two or three episodes... like the day...
I hope so😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am still confused whether the 2nd night has gone or not lol :-)
hopefully it hasn't
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your okay, don't worry.

And yeahh, for everyone that loves Jhanvi and Surya, it is hard to keep patience (im one of them lol). But Laado has always followed the "balance" theory. Theres always more than one story in the show and the balance is always kept (in terms of how much of every story is to be shown). Hoping that we get more of Surya and Jhanvi next week since Jhanvi has now realised that Surya saved the villagers.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes it would be interesting to watch how their next night is going to be..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i am still confused whether the 2nd night has gone or not lol :-)

hopefully it hasn't

😆 same here... yesterday i felt as if 2nd night has gone...🥺 and it's 3rd morning... but if that's the case... 😉 then i want the cvs to stretch the 3rd night longer ...😳 😍

Even am waiting to see how they show... i would love if they show Surya super confused over Janvi still being loving to him...😍 he would wonder why does she like him when she should hate him...😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
looks like the second night is already foiled by param 😭

Gosh every time this happens...! I feel like crying a river!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really till now i'm not able to understand...if the 2nd night is over or not...i'm still in a confusion mode...😆

but yeah as sonam mentioned..laado always give equal importance to all characters & all tracks in the show...so we must wait more for Jaya scenes...hopefully next week we may get more of Jaya scenes
but until then...we should go on with todays JaYa 's magical moments...❤️❤️😍
but one thing i must say...i.e.., thanks to param for imagining such a beautiful moment b/w jaya... but i would have loved it more if param was not present in that dream sequence..as kabab mein haddi