Varun in Golden Petal awards

Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was sooo happy seeing Varun back on tv, thgh it was jus for a few secs but i was missing him sooo much, i jus watchd the award show to get a glimpse of him, hoping that he would atleast be there and when he was shown on the golden carpet along with Simran, it was jus beautiful...watching them together aftr such a long time, I hope he comes back soon in Laado, dying for Dia-Shaurya scenes 😭 I jus watchd this show for them and now i hav stopped watching

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wowww i got one more SD fan here heya nice to meet u
u knw wht even mt condition is same as u r s i miss him so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even i saw GPA just for Varun and u saw Varun laughing at Saloni/Gangu Bai's joke he luked shooo shweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
missing them like hell btw a good i think he will back very soon cause i have one 700 epi celebration pic and there he was
see

edited
____________________----
sorry its big television awards sorry!!!!!1
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
there he was looking cute as always!!!
Hi!!! I m sana btw!!!
Not active much coz of no SD here and yeah i saw that gangu bhai joke wali laugh, he was sooo cute yaar!!! I cnt even describe how much i m missing him and i even loved the small varun-simran IV on golden carpet!!! They r jus so cute together!!!
Can u do me a favour??? Jus PM me if he is back in the show LOL,i'll strt watching, i m not active on IF these days coz of exams

Originally posted by: SanaR1108

there he was looking cute as always!!!
Hi!!! I m sana btw!!!
Not active much coz of no SD here and yeah i saw that gangu bhai joke wali laugh, he was sooo cute yaar!!! I cnt even describe how much i m missing him and i even loved the small varun-simran IV on golden carpet!!! They r jus so cute together!!!
Can u do me a favour??? Jus PM me if he is back in the show LOL,i'll strt watching, i m not active on IF these days coz of exams

aiweee even i loved that varun simran on red carpet and varun danced so well actually i was laughing that time hehehhehe
hi Sana its Pooja!!
even i m nt much active here but gt one more SD fan preeti so i talk with her in forum!!!
yaa will surely PM u!! even i just read updates and best of luck for u r exams:)))
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Thnk u!!! :D
Will talk to u later hopefully!!! Have to go now!!! Bye pooja!!!
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay Pooja...we have another SD fan! Welcome Sana! I've stopped watching the show as well since SD have stopped coming on screen. :(((
Yea preeti we got one more
nt only us all the SD fan left the show since varun disappeared
-bonbon- thumbnail
i know right Pooja...do you know whether like naidl ppl read these forums for viewer suggestions?
yea they do read!!
i think
-bonbon- thumbnail
that's good...the show doesn't seem good without varun and simran together ... even if i knew that varun is coming back soon i would watch it but everything is uncertain right now so there's no point