jhanvi didn't question ... and surya's behaviour?

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, jhanvi didn't question how she ended up on the bed today :-D
remember when surya answered the door for his dad and lifted jhanvi off the floor on to the bed???
i'm guessing jhanvi slept in her own room after the panchayat scene thats why there was no bedroom scenes today :-(
anyways wot is going on in surya's head
1st he says to his dad to be lovi dovi then he says to his men to kill everyone???
i thought he was trying to be evil infront of jhanvi so that she gets off his case and stops being all wifey but then again he could really want to kill every1...
wot do u guys think? is surya really gonna kill every1 or go there with a plan n save them to get into their good books?
i am dying for some more jaya scenes!!!!!!!
i watched todays jaya scene like 5 times already on utube :-D we need more jaya!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well dear according to me that panchayat day is not over yet... it's still afternoon or probably evening... but not night yet... which means 2nd day is still on... 😊

Agreed Janvi didn't question him probably she's aware why Surya did that lifting... also somewhere Surya saved her too from Rana... as if Rana had got this doubt that Surya was not having a relationship with her and knowing how evil he is then probably he would have asked Param to be with Janvi...

Surya is clearly disguising his goodness behind his fake evilness... their thoughts matched today on what they think about the ones who stood against Rana... he wants Janvi to hate him... somewhere he does know that Janvi loves him... also Rana's words that he can't tolerate a betrayer has what made Surya temporarily against Janvi... he finds himself in dilemma as he does everything right when Janvi is around... and he's beginning to feel that he's breaking Rana's trust in him by doing that... i'm waiting for the day when he would willingly break that...

You know dear i got this same idea... maybe Surya will do something behind the screens... maybe he's confused at the moment... but i do hope Janvi's words echo in his ears and his own thoughts eat him... and he does something good... maybe it's he who makes the old woman escape from there...

Or like last time he was little happy that Vikram had come... this time he would be happy that Ammaji has come... as he's not comfortable doing that wrongdoing... and he would be happy someone saved him from doing that mistake... till he finally gets the courage to do it himself...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes..i do think that panchayat day(2nd day of surya jhanvi) is not over yet...but must say that after a lot of trails to hide her concern & her feelings for surya... jhanvi couldn't resist herself to be genuine with surya...😍

As well is surya...he has lot of goodness in him😍... but right at the moment of that goodness coming out rana😑 will do something and makes surya to think evil & make evil things even if he doesn't want to do it...

Coming to surya's behaviour towards jhanvi...he really wants jhanvi to maintain distance from him...one is becoz he is a bramchari...& 2nd reason is if he deos have a feeling towards her then also he cant give her what she wants by opposing his father(right now)...& other reason is he deos know that jhanvi only accepted him as his husband & thinks him as a good person...& she really feels something good towards him...& this would surely effect both of them in future...ya phir usko bhi kahi pyaar na ho jaye iss liye usse doori banane ke liye...aisa kaha hoga...πŸ˜†

But while surya was speaking harshly to jhanvi even then also his face expressions shows concern for her(appreciate kapil for such a fabulous action...πŸ‘πŸ‘)...that he really feel bad to speak to her in such a way...😳❀️
rani-lucki thumbnail
i hope u guys are right n the panchayat day isn't over
well u see surya did his pooja which i thought he only did in the morning hence the thought came that it was the next day
but i did realise that jhanvi is still wearing the same sari so it could still be the same day :-)
and yes i think surya is trying to put off jhanvi by acting all evil infront of her but i think he isn't going to kill any1 :-)
i think in the day after the next we will get a jaya scene cos tomorrow is gonna be all about saving the abducted villagers :-(
and is it me that enjoys rana rantej singhs acting or does any1 else like it---i love the way he acts all evil-----i know it's a bad character but the actor portrays it so well and i actually wait for his scenes :-D
on the other hand i miss all the dehli scenes :-(
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel its next day... else what Diya and Inspector Vikram is doing in the jeep????

My opinion today's episode gave complete picture of what and how Surya is... It doesnt matter what is right and what is wrong... If its said by his father and if its something for his father reputation, he is less bothered about what is ethical and unethical... Thats why all things he was doing and he is doing all those should be counted as wrong doings, its his blind love for his father... Be it girl killing, getting married with Jhanvi, trapping Karan, trying to kill Karan.. each and everything wrong he did has some connection with Rana... And I am sure he will continue to do it, unless he realizes completely if he continues to do all those bad stuffs, its going to lead towards his end as well...

But same time good instincts inside him keep posing. He loves his mom and has started falling for Jhanvi too... So the same way he once stood against Rana for his mom, he did it for Jhanvi too...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The day is not over (i agree).
And i think Sujji has covered most of the other points :-)

Surya's only wish at the moment is for Jhanvi to not have any hope for her relationship with Surya and NOT consider him as a husband. Because than he won't always feel guilty like he does at the moment.
rani-lucki thumbnail
i think thats right survi---i think he wants jhanvi to distant herself from him
she is starting to pull on the bramachari tag :-P
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally our angry young ma is back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍