BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

The fact that the show seems incomplete without Diya (Simran Kaur) and Shaurya (Varun Kapoor) being together has been pointed out by numerous viewers. Countless fans are disappointed that a new man may be entering and being involved with Diya's love life despite the fact that she is already married. The story of Shaurya has not been concluded properly as yet. He is just "missing" from the show. Viewers are hoping that Shaurya is not just going to disappear like Sheela (a maid-servant who used to work in Ammaji's house with Santosh in both Veerpur [before the time leap] and Delhi {after the time leap}). Numerous fans will be extremely disappointed if the couple are not shown together once again. Shaurya and Diya amaze many viewers of Na Aana Iss Desh Laado however we just have to keep on watching as Diya's love story hopefully takes shape with Shaurya.

Shaurya has put Sindoor in Diya's mang, he has put a Mangalsuthr around her neck and they have both taken Sath Phere. Kya shaadi ke ye pavithr bandhan ko thor dia jayega? Keep watching Na Aana Iss Desh Laado to find out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahaha i wrote that on wiki!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL preeti hw many ppl will steal u r writing first me and now shivangi no worries!!!
By the way shivangi thanks for posting
-bonbon- thumbnail
haha its kk glad you guys like it :D
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heeyyy

ahaha i wrote that on wiki!

serously guyzz...i did not no thwt y wrote it on wiki😭
sry!!!!😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey hey its all right!!! Dnt worry
mallika21890 thumbnail
i guess wen vikarm will cum to knw bout diya's marirge nd her luv for shaurya...vikram will go to delhi nd get shaurya...as his frnd nd den shaurya will cum toh knw d whole truth..
-bonbon- thumbnail
its kk don't worry :D
wait...so are we sure that vikram is shaurya's friend...or are we going the prediction Pooja made...which was really quite smart! well done Pooja :)))))) !!!